Catacombs pics

Bahumat

FH is my second home
just looked at the new video looks pretty cool. lol shopping carts it looks like

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
There's nothing sadder than someone being the only person to reply on their own post ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeah what kind of loser would do that

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
two people who know each other irl and have access to dozens of chat programs using a public forum to talk to each other is sadder imo.

bahzor, the link don't work on college computers :(

Yesterday we tried to hack pass a windows95 login password..falied tho, I was beaten by windoes95.. WHY?! IT WASN'T MY TIME!1z0r If only I had my singing smurfette slippers.. Then I could conquer the WOORLDz0r!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
enkor said:
two people who know each other irl and have access to dozens of chat programs using a public forum to talk to each other is sadder imo.

ok mr jeolous i will call you my friend

so skold what you been up to these last few days

Bahumat

FH is my second home
the trolls looks like really old people.

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:

its called t e k n o l o g y

if we al uze it prop den we wil al b v v v sofisticated and in toch wid mutha natur

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
ok mr jeolous i will call you my friend

so skold what you been up to these last few days

yeah where the hell is skold... btw saw him getting killed by a fg of 30 - 33 muppets today ... i htink he killed a grey instead of the healer by accident or sumin lol.... or at least thats what the /b in cots was showing :touch:

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
the trolls looks like really old people.

they have had their time as the meanest looking chars ingame imo (except female ones ofc ... to me they looked more like the stereotypical afghani housewive eXtreme p0rn chars) :twak:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
inconnu look kinda scary with the red eyes

Bahumat

FH is my second home
the kobolds have underground lairs. the inconnus do as well but its under camelot. little shopping trolleys take you to other places but its all safe zones i think. i cant see the point of putting merchants there as shop items always suck

Bahumat

FH is my second home
ballad yo play on mordred when its comes out in america first can you tell us whats it like?

p.s. how you getting on in nf?

B

Ballad

Well... I quit DAoC some weeks ago so got no news and such. I can give some thoughts on NF though. :p

NF is another great example that shows Mythic's "not a flying phuck for j00, PvP'ers" attitude. The new RA's are pretty well made, for RvR. On PvP they feel like a nerf to melee soloers (non-stealthers, that is). I saw a level 46 mentalist kicking a RR7 skald's butt, and two half ogre crush mercs & a cleric losing a battle to a single sorc. Those caster RA's combined with the 5 - 10 min. purge do hurt... Or it's just the general North American gameplay skill, dunno tbh. :D

How's Camlann now-a-days? I figured that most of you are brawling on Gorre with the frenchies... :eek:

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
first youll be back ballad :p

second camlann is lagging more now i htink since gorre went public :mad:

thirdly camlann is actually missing loads of peeps...
the zergs still exist... but are now very rare ...

and im lvl 30 on zeblir :worthy:

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
i was surprised the other day, i was in magmell on my champ and thier was only 2 other ppl thier :eek: cant wait for all the excal '1337's' try to play camlann cus they dont like nf :p

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Cool thanks for sharing pics that everyones seen 4000000x before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom