Catacombs Luris! Jaen Luc Picard watch out!

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
New luris are pretty ok imo, kobolds will look like teethless granpas tho :x

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
nooooooooooooo... cute litul luwis gone in catas? dam you mythic! first you give us less RPs, then you make us kill littul old men? :eek7:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
lol that's shit, the odd shaped head made them unique now they're just little norsemen without the bad beards AKA skinny dwarves :p

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Kami said:
lol that's shit, the odd shaped head made them unique now they're just little norsemen without the bad beards AKA skinny dwarves :p

only diference is that the dwarfs are 2x wider than the luris ^^

Archon

Fledgling Freddie

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
I need to grow my sideburns and shave my beard so i can look like a giant luwi in real life!

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
The new britons, saracens, cobbys looks good, but the luris and elfs looks worse though... not the design ofc, but the Elf loses some of its Majestical look, and the luris looks like tiny old men :(

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
don't forget tho that in kungfu movies, tiny old men kick the most ass :D

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Damn luri love! How the hell am I supposed to target them if they don't have thier bulbous head!? Fucking stupid Mythic, this will break the game (in regards to Luri-Targetting)

Doom, DOOOM, DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I like them all, surely the faces will be customizable as well.

That will add such a level of realism to the game, soon you will be able to recognise team/guild members by looks alone.

Just gonna pre-order a cray 9000, turbo-watercooled industrial strength graphics card.

Spear

Fledgling Freddie
Just waiting for them to say 'ofc catacombes won't affect RvR so you don't have to buy the expansion if you don't want to'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom