Catacombs Info.

Constanntine

Fledgling Freddie
Hey there,

US player here from Mid/Iseult... You might be wondering why don't I post in US forums. Well the answer is simple... I am a European heh. Anyways I just sold my WoW account about 2 months ago and came back to DAOC ( I have played DAOC since 2001, and I stopped about a year ago). I hear now everywhere how easy and fast lvling is with Catacombs in these forums. I read bunch of topics on it but still have some Qs.

I am wondering if anyone can enlighten me on this issue. I have a 50 shaman bot for lvling purposes (I know bots sucks but they sure make lvling faster) and I am trying to lvl a SB. I can chain yellow+ojs no problem but I was wondering if I could level faster in a Catacombs instance Dungeon or a Walk-in one?

I don't have Catacombs on my comp only SI+ToA. I also Have some additional questions.

1) Can I take my bot with me to Walk in instance?
2) Can I take my bot with me to Task-Instance?
3) Which would be faster? just chain yellow+ojs in Classic dungeons with bot or do Task-Instance with SB only. Or maybe there is a way that I can still take my bot and get the benefits of Catacombs?

Thanks on advance for any kinda help

/Cheers

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh its still fastest to just chainkill oranges with a bot. Cata does offer a great way to level for those that dont have a bot though. You could always get cata for your main account and mix it up alil, and do mindless grind with bot some and cata quests/instances/tasks when grinding becomes too boring. Getting Cata for the bot means you can grind in cata areas, which is nice since the camp bonus is better there usually, but you wont benefit from it in instance dungeons since the bot needs to be grouped with you to enter with you.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Get ML5 on Shaman + PL all the alts you want would also be an option :)
Probably faster getting ml5 then pl after than just lvling with sb from 20 -> 50.
Also after you will have a FOP BB which would be nice for diff. situations.

Constanntine

Fledgling Freddie
cemi0 said:
Get ML5 on Shaman + PL all the alts you want would also be an option :)
Probably faster getting ml5 then pl after than just lvling with sb from 20 -> 50.
Also after you will have a FOP BB which would be nice for diff. situations.

Why would I need a FoP? If I was lvling a caster I would understand though :)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Constanntine said:
Why would I need a FoP? If I was lvling a caster I would understand though :)

Because then you can get access to Modernagrav PL groups

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom