Catacombs Drops

O

old.Emma

Hiya all,

Ive been camping the cats for 2days solid now, after Rigid Roman Studded armour, if anyone has some spare Guantlets or Leggings, im willing to pay good money or trade my nice sellection of magical items from the cats for it..

Im in game most of the time,

msg me if your interested in a deal, i`ll be posting the contents of my vault later on so you can see what i have for trade :D

O

old.Emma

As promised these are the contents of my vaults, most items are for sale if your insterested in anything and are unsure of it stats, please check http://camelot.allakhazam.com/

Vault.jpg
Vault1.jpg
Vault2.jpg
Vault3.jpg
Vault4.jpg
Vault5.jpg

O

old.Spanjab

Hi Emma,

I don't have what you are after but I will take my lvl 34 Paladin in and have a go!

In the mean time I have a lvl 23 Scout as well, any of your old gear that you think would suit me well? I am a thrust fella but I can't find the stats of the shining Hunters armour in alakazam tho, is it good?

Cheers, talk soon.

Spanjab

P

Pfy

Originally posted by old.Spanjab
Hi Emma,

I don't have what you are after but I will take my lvl 34 Paladin in and have a go!

In the mean time I have a lvl 23 Scout as well, any of your old gear that you think would suit me well? I am a thrust fella but I can't find the stats of the shining Hunters armour in alakazam tho, is it good?

Cheers, talk soon.

Spanjab

2 less AF than preystalkers (afaik) but not bad gear tbh ... I'd get it if I were you.

M

Madonion Slicer

Emma, how much you want for the Ring of flight for my young Scout?

M

Madonion Slicer

Also just notice that Deluged Drum, i have the Flute and Lute waiting for minstrel, plus that Duskwalkers i would be intested in for when he hits 20

O

old.Emma

Well after another a night of killing mobs in the catacombs i have found the leggings, so all im after now is the gloves so im offering 100g to anyone that has some Rigid Roman Guantlets. If you have some and are willing to sell them, please msg me in game, i`ll either be playing Joeanne or Sue

O

old.Emma

Well at approx 2:30 am the gloves finally dropped :D, so no need to bust you backs over hunting for em now :p, all the items in my vaults must be sold so please check for stats and msg me in game

G

Graknak

I'm interested in the Despoiled Flanged Mace.
I'm a collector of 1h crush weapons and it seems i can't get the crush weapons to drop in Cata's. However the Thrust weapons dropped very often, about 6 times.
So if ya read this before i can catch ya online, save one for me :)

Greetings from Graknak and Aristidus

O

old.FIN

Bah...
LEARN how the drops drop....aint hard........

Been tested it...and peeps KNOW it works...i have showed it to many peeps...and no, im not telling it here =)

by the way, u say Vigis dont drop, well record now is 30 drops 5 hours...in group of 4

A

appollo creed

Armsman Swords

If anyone has any slash swords for sale lvl 46+ pls pm me ingame. DM/Ellyll drops welcome.

A

Aligro

Joeanne, i'm intrigued with these items, please be on tonight at say...... ooh... 7 Pm 11/07/02 i need to buy quite a few of these

Aligro 37 paladin <<ASq>>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom