Catacombs activation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Great, once again a new add on for Daoc and once again stupid activation/subs problem.. why the hell does this happen everytime !!

My account details lo and behold say licence validated - Catacombs
Ive activated it, registered it .. but when i go to play the bastard thing it says to me
"you are trying to run catacombs blah blah blah , plz activate the expansion first.. " then links me to the validation screen , EVERYTIME !!!

The quick activation isnt working at all , why cant they make this simple for a change and make things work right >_<

is anyone else having this problem, like the sites screwed or someting because this is thouroughly pissin me off

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
There's a delay of up to around 30 minutes from activation to being able to log in. This is because the subs database needs to synchronise with the game database. The quick activation doesn't let you log in faster, it just allows you to activate more easily as you can just log in with your game account and activate straight away rather than go through the normal subs page.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
its been more than 30 mins requiel... sorry for the rant, i just seem to get the poo end of the stick everytime something involves my subs or expansions or anything like that.

Nerf apolagise again ... i just tired and i got work tonight so i need to sleep soon and i wanted to try it out to see if my PC blows up from the graphics before i had to sleep and i wasnt expectin this again

thx for the quick reply though :)

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
One more thing. I spoke to a couple of peopel yesterday who were waiting for their catacombs activation to be recognised by the game server. I checked the accounts and found that Catacombs wasn't actually activated - perhaps they'd mistyped something when entering the CD-key or perhaps did not complete the transaction correctly.
Check the account pages and make sure it's activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom