Cata cd key.

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Getting Cata cd key from the sub web site... how long does it take for u to get it ?

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
It will be activated straight onto your account if you order it through that account page. Give it 30 minutes and you got it activated. :) You should get an email too I think.

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Are the page's down ? been trying to buy the online license for 3 days now... all i get is: Error has occured, please try again later. with all my accounts :(

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure, double check your personal settings, I couldn't activate catacombs on my mums account a while go because for some reason she set herself as living in Albania. Changed that to Holland and it worked. :m00:

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Novac said:
Are the page's down ? been trying to buy the online license for 3 days now... all i get is: Error has occured, please try again later. with all my accounts :(

Yeah, same happened to me when I tried to buy a license last week. One should think they might notice...

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:
Yeah, same happened to me when I tried to buy a license last week. One should think they might notice...

So, did you report it on RightNow ?

GOA = rely too much on RightNow for everything...

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Krakatau said:
GOA = rely too much on RightNow for everything...

as opposed to psychic detection of problems which they don't use nearly enough.

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
as opposed to psychic detection of problems which they don't use nearly enough.

As opposed to:
"Hey, we're getting people hammering the 'Buy Catacombs online ordering page', but still no corresponding increase in catacomb licenses"

or

"Let's actually make a webpage that can have some logical error messages display for user John Doe when he's making a simple error that he can actually fix by himself , if we tell him straight away what to do"

and it goes on and on...

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Krakatau said:
As opposed to:
"Hey, we're getting people hammering the 'Buy Catacombs online ordering page', but still no corresponding increase in catacomb licenses"

or

"Let's actually make a webpage that can have some logical error messages display for user John Doe when he's making a simple error that he can actually fix by himself , if we tell him straight away what to do"

and it goes on and on...

Hey, GOA isn't the only ones with 'descriptive' error messages!

For example, I once tried to launch MS Access:

An error has occured. Would you like to fix this error?
[Yes] [No] [Cancel]

Clicking Yes made it crash, No and Cancel did the same thing. <shrug> Still not sure what it does.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom