casual groups around at all?

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Well ok. so i got a lowbie merc (39). and so far ive only had a group 2 times (with guildies, been dead elsewere). now - the levels ranging from 30-39 have (imo) been slow and booring (mercs dont got "heavy" defence, unless i respec to antifotm and get myself a sheild) :eek7:
And i dont expect the last 11 levels to be anny better. (yea i could leech XP of ml raids and arti raids and all that stuffs. but it dont give enough XP to be a effective way to XP).
question is. do every alb level all their toons with a PL grp/Necro pl bot? i havnt seen annyone (except 1 wizard once) that was xping the old way.
are there actually anyone out there that got a toon in my level range that want some levling company? or do i have to leech my way up from randomMLraids and random arti raids? :)

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
offtopic: Wizard being lekkerding by any chance? :p

ontopic: Doubt there are normal xp groups going, there are some 45+ PoC/AC grps etcetc. Best you can do is taskdungeons for solo xp. And do them catacombs quests... 40-50 never been this easy:
-Catacomb Quests;
-Shrouded Isles Quests;
-ToA Quests;
-Make a template, get arti's before 50 and level those along;
-Attent ML raids;
-Do tasks given by emisionaries??? _ just got added (DR Only)
-Go BG, get xp by rvr there.
-Epic quests
-DR Quests

what's else to name? :)

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
I was in a FG with my 45 Inf with lvls 36-44s just the other day was totally random so id say yes if u look for them. Just do /who sundered every now and again and see whose about.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
thanks for the input. guess i got to do some questing (ack! even more booring running around without speed :p). but it is a way to gain XP aswell. annyone know a url to a "good" page with some random quests? (except for allakhazam) :)

(and i dont know if it was lekkerding that i saw. was a briton with a pointy hat outside the 31-40 TD) :p

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Yep the /who command is really useful if you're looking for mid level exp groups, as there's precious few around.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Just remember that at level 40, you'll be able to sort out your MLs. Whilst I know they wont give you a huge amount of exp, they will help break up the tedium of exping normally upto level 50. At 46 you should join the zone zergs for artifact credit too so you can just exp up whilst exping your artifacts too :)

I like killing 2 birds with 1 stone ;)

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
Basic_X said:
thanks for the input. guess i got to do some questing (ack! even more booring running around without speed :p). but it is a way to gain XP aswell. annyone know a url to a "good" page with some random quests? (except for allakhazam) :)
I'm soloing as well, so if you want company (and speed) for instants or quests just send liffiny-e.

Dorimor1

Banned
- RvR
- Some CL quests
- ML quests
- Scroll farming
- Arti farming
- SI quests

All of these should add up imo. Especially ML7 and ML5 group steps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom