Casters imbalanced?

Stazbumpa

Fledgling Freddie
What I like about this game is that I can actually kill casters when I get close to them. They wear cloth, I carry a sword thats bigger than I am, it makes perfect sense.
I remember another MMO where the master of melee had enormous problems eating through a ton of HP that was protected by an impenetrable wall of cloth.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
I'm playing at level 11 and find Casters to be not so much of a problem in RvR.
Of course, it's also low level and too soon to judge, but I manage to kill Sorceresses and Maguses relatively easily. (of course, I'm a DPS class).
I guess every class has it's bane, since I encounter more problems killing tanks than casters.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
I guess every class has it's bane, since I encounter more problems killing tanks than casters.

This is the key to it.

OP is playing a tank, not they best class to tackle a ranged DPS.

Try asking BW's what they think of WE's...insta death will spring to most minds i'll bet.

Antisi

Fledgling Freddie
In open beta i found the BW spam a pain, i was playing a Marauder tho. now in retail im playing a Zealot with 60% elemental resistance...everytime a fireball flys at me it usualy does nothing.
I just concern myself with WH's for the most part and white lions seems to chew me up.

Kremlik

Fledgling Freddie
Heres the key with the Bright Wizard: Targeted AoE - we work on that a LOT - we hex a player - wait for them to run into the squishies and blow them all up - it's their own undoing not ours :)

Basically put now isn't the best time to claim the nerf bat is required, tanks can easily get to ranged with the right tactic setup, throw in a healer strapon and theres your distraction.. everyone will panic and target the tank allowing all the rest of the melee types to wander in and kill the ranged..

Tactical thinking required mostly but I think the key issue is that MOST players do a frontal zerg rush onto a wall of BWs... Try flanking next time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom