caster-staffs with effects

E

--Eraser--

now that weapons with effects like flames n such are not really rare anymore, i wonder where the staffs are...

i have seen only 1 caster so far with a staff which had an effect (think it was iskander, sort of blue lightning at the top, but not sure).

oki, please tell me: where to get a staff with effects, of course for a fire-wiz?:clap:

i know, go to dartmoor, go to llyn barfog....but a little more exactly please. these damn stonelords i ve never seen dropping casters stuff...what about the oracles? them maybe but noone wants to hunt them cause this evil epic mob lures around there.

ita hardly unfair that staffs seem to be so more rare then weapons :(

O

old.Arctic

there is alot of caster that use that "trick". And you have already the answere. Go to dartmoor and kill and you will find.LB named is good too

K

Khalen

Dartmoor has the one and only ones with graphics on it. Outlaw and Iskander have it so far as I know (Iskander from Dragon and Outlaw from Moran (I think)).

C

c0ngo

Pretty certain Raistlin has one as well, or was it Kantz ?

One of the DK thurgs anyway :)

O

old.Outlaw

Camp Oracles and Elders for them Eraser.

Don't let them tanks bully you into camping StoneLords :cool:

O

old.Arctic

i know alot more with effects, just can't remember there names. And LB named drops that kind of staffs...

G

Gwandyn

Well they seem to be very rare and the DM one are the only one with the effect... LB staffs have nice stats but they dont have the flame. But dont worry in a few weeks (according to GOA) we will get DF and then everyone will be running around with effect weapons... I really cant decide if that is a good or a bad thing.

O

old.mattshanes

I have a polished granite staff of wind and it glows.;)

E

--Eraser--

Originally posted by old.Outlaw
Camp Oracles and Elders for them Eraser.

Don't let them tanks bully you into camping StoneLords :cool:

yeeh, always these damn stonelords....noone wants to do oracles cause they are all afraid from this evil moran :p

right i need more then 1 party there to gank him?

so, you many bored lvl50 guys, help me out to get it :clap:

O

old.Iskander

Originally posted by Khalen
Dartmoor has the one and only ones with graphics on it. Outlaw and Iskander have it so far as I know (Iskander from Dragon and Outlaw from Moran (I think)).

actually mine came from a friendly guild minstrel, called Gallway

:clap: :clap:

but the mob that dropped it was an elder, in Dartmoor

O

old.Iskander

Originally posted by Khalen

actually mine came from a friendly guild minstrel, called Gallway

:clap: :clap:

but the mob that dropped it was an elder, in Dartmoor

O

old.Cotta

Yes and now Iskander is know as the man with the twinkle-twinkle staff. :clap:

E

--Eraser--

not easy it is....
got me a group to go to DM....

me: " lets hunt oracles"
group: "hm ok lets try" (<- famous last words)
moran: "i kill u all, fools"
..and did it...

next try:
me: "lets hunt elders"
group: "hm ok lets try"
golestand: "who's so foolish to gank around my lair?"
anyway all ppls beside casters like to do these annoying stonelords :puke:

dont think i will go out there hunting lords again...exps are saver at trees and no drops for me anyway...

Z

zlair

m8.... If those mobs drops a nice staff, msg me... (a bit better than AE tanglers I would say ;) )

M

Madonion Slicer

Hello Boss i did not know you started to post on here :clap:

Woo someone that knows me :clap:

Oh and Gratz to you and feyd for the 50, nice one i assume the whole guild has requested power lvling now :cool:

E

--Eraser--

@zlair: will do for sure mate.
if we re goin out for drops only anyway would be nice to have some more ppls around so we can take down elders quicker and dont have to fear evil moran :clap: :clap: :clap:

cya in game, friend...

remember old times? :D
aoe.jpg

Z

zlair

Originally posted by --Eraser--
remember old times? :D
aoe.jpg

LOL, ohh yeah... Nothing beats doing AE to tanglers :p

btw... lets get u to 50 soon (will be fast u and me at duct, u need the xp I need the cash ;) )

Z

-Ziro-

DF will have a full fire spec staff with Uber stats ( and it glows a green particle :)) for sale for 21 diamond seals which with a little luck would take ½ an afternoon to collect.

E

--Eraser--

Originally posted by ZiroWiz
DF will have a full fire spec staff with Uber stats ( and it glows a green particle :)) for sale for 21 diamond seals which with a little luck would take ½ an afternoon to collect.

mmh please xplain that, im a bit confused...
DF = darkness falls, but whos gonna sell it? merchants?
and what the heck are diamond seals? :)

M

Madonion Slicer

Eraser you need to read up abit on DF, all the demons in DF when killed with drop SEALS these come in all different types, you can then stack these seals and trade them with Goblin Type merchants for uber drops,

Example, you kill Prince of Darkness, he drops 25 Fire Seals or whatever, you can then take them seals to the Goblin that wants Fire Seals and trade them for say a Staff or Weapon.

Now before any goes correcting me, i dont know how many seals you need to trade, and i dont know how many are dropped by a single mob.

But that is how it will roughly work.

E

elryrith

This is how the economy of df works

There are two types of mob

Big angry mobs(BAM) and nice small friendly trade mobs(NSFTM)

The NSFTM steal drops and items from the BAM.

They will sell you the items if you bring them different crystals(seals). The crystals you gather by farming BAM. Each BAM will drop a seal of a certain type.

the higher con mobs drop the seals u need for the high lvl items

easy as that

u go and farm seals and buy nice uber gear

O

old.Second

sooo the mobs dont drop weps? only seals? oh i can see the arguing of a grp of 8 wanting those seals hehe. and the cues around the merchants:p

:twak: :touch: :twak: :touch:

M

Madonion Slicer

Thats it in a nut shell, but i would think that most groups there will be on Guild Hunts as a fair few of the mobs down there will need more than one group of 45+ to take it down, so the larger guilds will be able to source there members with some uber gear.

M

Madonion Slicer

As i understand it:

You can only enter DF through the portal in our relic keeps or the portal in Cam Hills.

If you exit through Albion Exit you come back to relic keep or Cam hills.

If you exit through Mid or Hib Exit you return to Bind Point, you can not exit into there realm or Frontier.

If you are in DF and Keeps change hands and Alb lose control of DF you can stay there till you release or exit, but of course while you are down there you can expect to see Hibs or Mids.

Sounds good huh

O

old.Second

nooo not that=)

if we go bang down the doors at mid relic keep and enter the portal from mid frontier. will we then be able to get into DF?:p

because the portal should tecnicaly be open:p

M

Madonion Slicer

Well i would think no, because if we are knocking down there keep then we will have control of more keep hence our portals open their portals closed, so you bust into the relic keep to find a closed mid portal.

O

old.Second

apparently u havent been much around=) u cant take controll of a relic keep hehe.

But you can break in to one and steal a relic. But if there is no relic there then noone would care about guarding it hehe. so why not go trought their portal:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom