Caster robes

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Didn't the 1.48 description say something about new caster robes? I think so...
But all I see, are the same, plain old, boooring robes.

Where are the Gaultier, Lagerfeld... in other words: neat looking robes for us magick slingers?
Just watched the wewayo2 movie... at the end you see a dirty Alb mage, wearing one neat looking piece of cloth.
Need... want... *sniffle*

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Am I the only fashion-concerned caster here?
This can't be! Woe is me...

D

Danya

You spellchuckers don't deserve good robes, you should be dressed in rags! All the good designers should be working on cool looking chain armour. :D

L

LunarDarkShadow

Something a bit like the rags in my avatar would be nice :)

L

LunarDarkShadow

Hmm a Hibbie troll caster?

In Albion?

Don't you think that's a little multi-personalitised? (oo new word :))

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Meet me at 8.oo pm in front of Castle Sausage, milady.

You need to tell the guards that I'm just a harmless Lurikeen tourist... than dinner at "Chéz Mug"?

L

LunarDarkShadow

I think I'll send Jupitus to meet you, if you dont mind.

He's so much better at this realm meets realm thing :)

Of course, you might not see him straight away, but I'm sure he'll make his presence known fairly swiftly

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

When my Underhill steps on his stealthed foot?
They are mucho heavier than they appear... and I heard Jupitus was busy trying to sneak up on a certain barmaid?

Oops! Did I just say that? *feels evul*

D

deadparrot

I noticed a differencc in the fancy robes, the tops look lighter, and more detailed, but no huge changes.

I thought friar robes were supposed to have new skins too, mine are still just caster robes dyed brown :(

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Daaaamn :(
I was honestly looking forward to see more variety...*sighs*
Just dl that Wewayo2 clip - you see an Alb caster towards the end wearing such a neat looking robe. Want want want.

And don't think that I'm vain.

Take it as fact:)

O

old.Pepsay

lurks with a purple/whitepurple hooded guild cloak and then a dark purp robe is the coolest thing :)

O

old.tRoG

i am also very vain. i got a whole new suit of reddish orange coloured muspelheim armour when my guild changed their emblem from being yellow and blue to red and white.

THAT is being vain :)

but some caster robes just look too good. do we even have robes in midgard?

the hibbie ones are nice, but which one to choose?

of course, i must choose the most ph34rsome looking robe for rvr, the most ornate for running around, and the cheapest, most easily replacible one for fighting :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Honestly hope so.. there are at least 3 different looking sets of each armor in every realm.
Only we casters get a nightskirt.

And no, Tr0G- no robes in Midgard. Only cheap Walmart suits ;)

D

deadparrot

I noticed when i staarted a alt in hib that they only get fancy robes, is this correct or was it just coz i couldnt find a better robe merchat (how do you find anything in your main city the merchants are all over tha place, looks way batter than camelot tho :( )

O

old.Gombur Glodson

B4821.jpg

Here since you got screwed with the robes you can have this

animal.jpg

And this to

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

*gasp*

I wub you, Glombur Globsbom!!!:wub:
And there is the little, red ... tractor I always wanted!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom