Caster necklace?

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Ive been browsering these forums for templates for casters.
Im making one for my runemaster. However I lack a good necklace.
My 4x10 resist one is broken, and nimbus strand is out of questions cause I got 3 of the stuff capped in other things.

Anyone got any suggestions?

I dont mind if theres TOA stuff on. Just need a good utility. Resists would be nice or hits caps.

Holt

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know how or who you need to speak to, but as far as i knew you could now replace your ACN in wearyalll

EDIT: This obviously for the alb version, don't know about mid, but guess its the same

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
cemi0 said:
My 4x10 resist one is broken
how did you break it? it has no +skills on it so you can happily leave it at 70% con and never ever repair it ... it won't break, not go below 70% con and you still get the 4x 10% resists :cheers:

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Elcain said:
Zahur's neckie is nice

x3 resists and nice charge's

Thats infact not a bad one. Could use the AF too.
But 8% power is useles since its overcapped :/

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Chrystina said:
I don't know how or who you need to speak to, but as far as i knew you could now replace your ACN in wearyalll

EDIT: This obviously for the alb version, don't know about mid, but guess its the same

Interesting.

Holt said:
how did you break it? it has no +skills on it so you can happily leave it at 70% con and never ever repair it ... it won't break, not go below 70% con and you still get the 4x 10% resists

Heh :) :cheers:

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
cemi0 said:
Thats infact not a bad one. Could use the AF too.
But 8% power is useles since its overcapped :/

its got 5% cap increase :>

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Elcain said:
its got 5% cap increase :>

My SC program (KORT) says it only affect the other power.
Atleast the %power dont increase but the one under hits.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Ive heard that 25% power isnt the real cap anyway, that it is actually closer to 50%. Not sure if its true tho, havent tried it myself.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
cemi0 said:
My SC program (KORT) says it only affect the other power.
Atleast the %power dont increase but the one under hits.
Your SC program is wrong. Theres a number of bugs in it, but the author seems to have no interest in fixing them.

+powercap does increase the +power% cap. Try it for yourself and see - ignore the SC calc.

Cap on +power% is 25.
Cap on +powercap is 50.

So +75 power% is possible, if you also have +50 powercap.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Draylor said:
Your SC program is wrong. Theres a number of bugs in it, but the author seems to have no interest in fixing them.

+powercap does increase the +power% cap. Try it for yourself and see - ignore the SC calc.

Cap on +power% is 25.
Cap on +powercap is 50.

So +75 power% is possible, if you also have +50 powercap.

And you are sure of this?
Anyway, sounds nice, wouldnt mind getting "overcap" on it then :)

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Actually, both the diamond neckies from DF aint that bad either, both have easy-to-fit-in stats and have 50ish utility.

Just incase you are totally lost ;)

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
This one

Sililia's Necklace

Magical Bonuses:

Body Resist: 7%
Crush Resist: 7%
Matter Resist: 7%
Slash Resist: 7%
Item Bonuses:
Dexterity attribute cap: 5
Strength attribute cap: 5

only problem is that it costs like 40p :touch:

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
cemi0 said:
And you are sure of this?
Anyway, sounds nice, wouldnt mind getting "overcap" on it then :)

He's right, + power cap works with both power cap AND power pool cap, so to go above 25% power, you need items with +power cap. Hell, it even says on all such items (works both with x and y)...

Cap on power pool is therefore (in theory) 75% power pool, if you manage to get lots of items with +power cap, and then fill it up with a lot of items with +power pool ;)

However, it needs to be said that any template with 75% power pool will have to make heavy sacrifices in other areas, such as stats and resists :p So I have yet to see a good template with 50+ power for mid healers without 19 uber artifacts and impossible to get drops.. Myself have 42% power pool + 10% cast speed + 25% healing/buffing, capped resists, some dex/con cap, about 80 HP cap, and a morph (Mad Scalar) atm, which is as good as I can get it w/o making a job out of this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom