Cash making

B

bredo

I am currently a lvl 26 warrior. Was wondering if anyone could tell me where the best places for cash making would be for me? I'm trying to finance my weaponmaking, but it's starting to get way expensive. I've heard ppl say they can easily make 100 gold per hour (and they're about my lvl), and i was kinda wondering where. I know most will say df is best, but first of all we don't have access atm, and secondly its too high lvl for me.

Appreciate it. Oh and btw i'm on Midgard.

S

SilverHood

100g an hour is pushing at lvl 26. Especially solo...
The frontier is very good for cash farming, especially the area around the uppland relic keep... most are yellow and blue on the road, and drop between 10 and 40 silvers each.
I'd say your best bet is probably to wait with the crafting until you're in the 30's when you can solo in varulvhamn.

B

bredo

Hmm then i might as well continue in cursed tomb where i get about 10-20 silver per bag, and about 10-15 silver per loot item in shop.

There's got to be a better place though, since i hear ppl say they can make close to 100g an hour... Anyone else have any idea where i can get better cash?

C

Cadire

100g an hour does seem rather optimistic at lvl 26.

It might be worth asking these people exactly where they manage such an amount.

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Cadire
100g an hour does seem rather optimistic at lvl 26.

It might be worth asking these people exactly where they manage such an amount.
Thats almost pushing it at lvl 50 unbuffed and no end regen. :) But DF is good at lvl 26 you get cash and emerald seals that you can buy armor for that salvages into Adamantium.

D

darzil

It depends also what stage your crafting has reached. Craft tasks at the 550-650 stage for me (armourcrafting) made me an average of about 5 gold per task. This probably worked out at 100 gold an hour, at least when there was a friendly tailor around to help.

Tricky now all the higher tailors are in SI lands, though,

T

trigali

One piece of advice: keep your secondaries levelled (metalworking, woodworking, leatherworking and clothworking)up and recycle all the drops you can. If you can't recycle them yourself, work a deal with a crafter who can.

This for cloaks/weapons/armour items of course, as jewlery can't be recycled.

You will get MUCH more money from that than from selling to NPC.

As an indication, I had 2 hauberks from Darkness to recycle recently.
I did one and made approximately 250g from it.
I sold the other (by mistake of course) and got 7gold.

Well worth paying attention to and the investment to level secondaries is minimal.

O

Olgark

There is no fast way to make cash in DAoC and at level 50 as a hunter I can just about make 100 gold an hour. I know of SMs being able to pull off 200 gold an hour though at level 50 in DF.

Your best bet is to level to about 30 then farm DF or a dungeon and do what a post above suggest slavage the items and either use the metal yourself or sell it. Its just a damn pitty we can't mine or cut wood like you can in UO for the raw materials we need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom