Casey Casem's top ten.

M

mank!

Originally posted by Gumbo
One of the first threads I contributed to, and one of the funnier ones imo, despite my post....

here.

lol @ trem, I'm glad your English has improved ;D

T

Trem

I was about to say that Manklar, its really embarrassing reading that. Thanks for the mention though Gumb.

I never intended to stick around so my grammar didn't seem important, how wrong I was:(

T

Testin da Cable

I am the voice of your hidden fears. And some not-so-hidden ones too :)

glad there's a reasonably large body of water between us though. I can barely hobble so you could chase me with a big stick without breaking too much of a sweat :)

M

mank!

Originally posted by Trem
I was about to say that Manklar, its really embarrassing reading that. Thanks for the mention though Gumb.

I never intended to stick around so my grammar didn't seem important, how wrong I was:(

You will never leave . . .

W

Wij

Originally posted by nath
He want's to push his wij in his hoop?

Care to explain, wij?

I shagged him in the ear actually.

I have posted full details of my p00-related mishaps on many occasions. Did anyone find them funneh ?

T

Testin da Cable

and one about you biting a chunk out of a syphon due to curry-induced ring 'o flames

W

Wij

Ooh - forgot that :(

I actually dreamt last night that I was round at a friend's house with a load of other people and I got really dodgy guts. I tried to get to his toilet but accidentally ran into his bedroom and started shitting. It felt like I was in there for hours. Every time I thought I'd stopped he shouted "Get the fuck out of my room !!" and I guiltily started to pull my pants up when SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAT - I started shitting again. Was really embarassing :/

N

nath

lol christ that's awful :|

Did you wake up with a spud (trainspotting) moment?

G

GDW

I kinda liked the Lets not be anonymous anymore and show us yer mug thread two That pic of Supergray still cracks me up

S

Summo

Heheh. That picture Scoobs made of Wilier in that thread cracked me up again. :D

PARTY HARD, WIL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom