Carrick

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
15-19 million? lmfao Spurs must be laughing all the way to the bank.

More money down the drain by SAF.

mank!

Part of the furniture
excellent player, probably not worth that much though.

learnt all that he knows at swindon too.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Quality player but worth no more than £13 million in the current market. Yet again Fergie pays over the odds :(

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Thats the thing people complain about Arsenal fielding a team without any English players, but English players transfer fees are always inflated. Makes no sense.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Calaen said:
Thats the thing people complain about Arsenal fielding a team without any English players, but English players transfer fees are always inflated. Makes no sense.

Aye Wenger has always said that about the English market, Carrick has cost far too much, he is a good player but not THAT good.

Man Utd should of gone after Ashley Cole I reckon, he would of done loads better there than at Chelsea, Utd's style would of suit him down to the ground.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Trem said:
Aye Wenger has always said that about the English market, Carrick has cost far too much, he is a good player but not THAT good.

Man Utd should of gone after Ashley Cole I reckon, he would of done loads better there than at Chelsea, Utd's style would of suit him down to the ground.

Yep we paid too much, local radio is saying that around 5 million of the fee is dependant on Champions League peformances, international caps and other trophies. The inital outlay is £13 million and to be honest if we win throphies with him in the side then he will be worth the bonus money.

As for Ashley Cole, wouldn't even take him on a free transfer bud. He is a prima-donna and back stabber, Arsenal treated him like a king and he shit all over them. I don't want anyone like that at my club, even if they were the best player in the galaxy.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Hes got a nice bird though. You would of seen her shopping in Manchester.

I think the Cole thing was 6 of one etc, it does generally seem that Arsenal look after their players though.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Trem said:
Hes got a nice bird though. You would of seen her shopping in Manchester.

I think the Cole thing was 6 of one etc, it does generally seem that Arsenal look after their players though.

I would shag his bird and show him how a real man does buisness! :p :D ;)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Carricks transfer is for up to £18.6m. Which is fair enough, as chodax said, spurs will only see the money they want if Carrick performs well. I see no problem for paying £13-£15m for him now and leaving the rest up to wins and goals. Look at how much Lyon wanted for Diarra, makes Carrick look a bargain in comparison.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Ch3tan said:
Carricks transfer is for up to £18.6m. Which is fair enough, as chodax said, spurs will only see the money they want if Carrick performs well. I see no problem for paying £13-£15m for him now and leaving the rest up to wins and goals. Look at how much Lyon wanted for Diarra, makes Carrick look a bargain in comparison.

Yeah, I have yet to see anything from Diarra so far that suggests he is in the £25 million bracket or even close to be honest.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Tottenham have also got to pay West Ham a percentage of any fee they get for Carrick, which would explain why they were holding out for so much.

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
Carrick cost utd £14, it will only scale upto £18m with incredible success, but then Man Utd will be laughing, so a good price for an excellent player imo :)

Clown

Part of the furniture
I just read that Theo Walcott cost Arsenal £12.5m.
Lolzors.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Aile said:
Carrick cost utd £14, it will only scale upto £18m with incredible success, but then Man Utd will be laughing, so a good price for an excellent player imo :)

Carrick will become the new Roy Keane, people laughed when Chelsea paid 10 million for Lampard....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom