Carnac?

W

Whoodoo_RD

Just wondering if anyone here plays on Carnac, the new froggy server?

Seems a little under populated currently, even tho they were so desperate to get it.

At this rate hopefully it will die, and we will finally get our 3rd English server, then we can play all 3 realms eh :)

Anyway, im just curious, is it like the other servers where we got 50% albs, 25% Mids and 25% that would rather not say?

C

Cush

They speak frog there.. everything is typed in frog aswell so bloody hard to play there when you dont speak frog.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Frog in a blender?

or

grenouille dans un mélangeur ?

J

j0ker

Mon aéroglisseur est rempli d'anguilles.

T

tryal

Come on eat some froggy, it's delecious !! :D
I would like to know the taste of rosbeef too !! (with mint)

A

asorek

tbh they could turn it into a multi lingual CO-OP server... where no matter what country your from its in YOUR language.. before you say its not possible...it is...they can do what Ultima Online do.. Use Systran..thinks its www.systransoft.com

basically if u can't be arsed to read it its a system whereby you type something in English (or whatever your language is) and the other person will see it in THEIR language..pretty neat, works well imho..and VERY doable.

so if i typed:

You are all foul smelling Wilderbeasts and your homes smell of yak piss...

a french guy would see:

Vous êtes tous les wilderbeasts sentants fétides et votre odeur de maisons des yaks pissent

1. it would Be an answer for the the 3rd English Server
2. it would encourage all nationalities to play together
3. we dont have ANY co-op servers..would be nice
4. I'd like to play without relics and grp with other classes i dont normally get to.

T

tonita

i like the part when you press the consider key and you read "you need to target someone to consider",
part from that i can't even understand what the styles effects are:p

W

Whoodoo_RD

Sod a coop, make Camlann into that IMO.

Just giv 3rd english normal server pls :)

N

ning

no /level command on Carnac.
That explains many things ....

O

old.Kerosene

Asorek has solved world peace in one post. Nice idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom