Careful when you log in...

P

[PS]Venom

I just got password for main account - and logged in Avalon city. Upon moving a little way I found a Xanxicarian guard wandering around near the entrance.

Looks like mobs might not be where they're supposed to be - suggest a bit of caution when running around.

Looks like they may be doing accounts in order of signup - main account is very old ;)

C

Coim-

Originally posted by [PS]Venom
I just got password for main account - and logged in Avalon city. Upon moving a little way I found a Xanxicarian guard wandering around near the entrance.

Looks like mobs might not be where they're supposed to be - suggest a bit of caution when running around.

Looks like they may be doing accounts in order of signup - main account is very old ;)
Aye, people who registered on first day are getting passes first. :D

I

isabellah

Me 2 :( but then again i had to reactivate my hotmail :) lucky me when i'm one of the last to get pass o_O

K

kirennia

hmmmm, i activated mine at 10am on the first day but I still havent got my e-mail for my new password yet :/ Silly damn thing

M

mallan

Pfft Givf Password :( SpamEmailForTehWin isn't working :(

T

thorwyntf

same as Kirennia, I registered day 1 and got my mail 3AM this morning, so the first come first serve theory might be wrong ;)

S

stinkie

I just know Im gonna get screwed big time.

No emale yet.
Both accounts have same email addy
1 account needs to be renewed today.

I AM SOO OWNED

C

Coim-

Originally posted by dimerian
Got mine \o/
Same here. Got mine like 6 hours ago, I think they're just sending them out at random. There doesn't seem to be a pattern of sorts.

A

Athanas

I activated my e-mail again 12 hours ago :(
Damn i wanted to make a renewal but the sub page was down for 5 days ffs!

D

dimerian

In the days to come we are going to process the change of all 'subscription'
passwords. Services shutdowns are thus planned in order to finalise the
reinforcement of the security measures of our platform

I bet that will take forever and will come just when I have planned something :(

edit : just checked,16players online in pryd/hib ;)

B

belth

Originally posted by Coim-
Same here. Got mine like 6 hours ago, I think they're just sending them out at random. There doesn't seem to be a pattern of sorts.

Got mine at 4am (by e-mail timestamp). Doubt we'd even see the pattern (if there's any), with ISPs/etc in between and them having different configurations on their mail-server delays, etc.

C

corentmm

What....so some people won't have their buffbot for a while? how will they cope?

Had to reactivate my ye olde hotmaile acct too - did it just in tyme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom