Card Game Tournament.

S

slapmesilly..

Most of you exp hungry "IWANNABETEHUBER" people probably won't even have noticed, BUT, there's now the ability to play cards in-game.
The ultimate way of passing time with a pal while crafting, or gamble for a few gold while waiting for that respawn.

Now I was wondering, wouldn't it be fun if someone organised a Tournament? With the price money being 1p?
Now, my own account is closed, and will remain that way untill christmas, and I only get to play on my friend's account every now and then when I'm bored (on my lvl 13 Light Ment ;))
But I thought I'd tell you my idea so someone could take the initiative, and if it's being held on Pryd/Hib I'll definetly be there :D

Greetings.

A

Aileanara

The dice rolling is much easier
/roll * *= number of dice
and you can even do it while dead and waiting for rez
as I found out last night

N

-Nxs-

Count me out - lost all my emerald seals in DF last night gambling with some guild friends. I lost every single die roll.

O

old.neenee

Originally posted by -Nxs-
Count me out - lost all my emerald seals in DF last night gambling with some guild friends. I lost every single die roll.

rofl :clap: :clap:

L

liste

may i direct you to PARPs boards, with ideas like this?

Someone just might be up for hosting it :)

A

Archeon

wonder if people from different realms can see the /card /dice things of each other? an inter-realm card torney would rock (up untill the point some tossers come along and AE everyone ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom