Motoring Car wreck

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
So I'm driving to work this morning and as goes with the general standard of driving in UAE some idiot cuts me up badly just before some traffic lights. I have to slam on my brakes and just miss him. Automatic reaction was blast the horn, he starts waving his fist about which kinda made me laugh. Pulling away he moves over and is virtually hanging out the window trying to smack the car. Whilst I'm point at my head shouting, "Your a f*cking idot!"

It ends up with this idiot following me. At the next lights he gets out the car and walks up to the car waving his fists. I start to open the door and get out and he runs back to his car, the pussy. So driving along the next dual carraigeway he again pulls along side waving fists and shouting Arabic/English at me. I just blow him a kiss and laugh at him.

Next junction I'm turning left into our work site with him directly behind me. I work in a massive Free Zone Area with Customs gates and Police presence. Anyway, turning into site the fucking idiot rams into the side of me then drives off to the right and parks up. I know he wants me to get out the car and beat the living shit out of him. If my son had been in the back I may have done it. Somehow though I managed to keep my calm. Police guy comes over and this Egyptian guy starts speaking Arabic throwing his arms about. I'm thinking I'm gonna get screwed here. So I call a mate a work who comes help sort it out.

Thing that really got me was that this Egyptian idiot realised he would loose a fight but was willing to smash up a car to try and get at me. Guess that is the same as the terrorists mentality.

Anyway the Egyptian guy spins a pack of lies and tells the Police it was all my fault and that I threatened him. My mate explains my story then another police shows up from the gate office and promptly arrests the Egyption. He had watched the CCTV footage and seen the guy waving his fists at me and then on purpose driven into me.

According to the police he will get 6-12 months in prison and automatically deported afterwards. I'm not even needed in court as the CCTV is all they need.

So that was my morning, how was yours?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
What is is with Arabs and fist waving? I was in Dubai a few years ago and they seemed to wave their fists more than talk.

This morning i woke up at 8.40 and got into work by 9.00 - new record.

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
So a pretty standard commute to work for you then .... i thought something unusual happened :/

;)

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Woke up at 10am, had coffee at 10:15, sat down and booted up the pc at 10:20, replied to this post now.

Slow morning for me, I'm usually on my third cup by now,

pikeh

Resident Freddy
sorry to hear about your car. the guys obviously a dick.

ive just finished cleaning my room as im leaving Uni for good today. Said bye to a mate this morning etc. shit :(

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
sorry to hear about your car. the guys obviously a dick.

ive just finished cleaning my room as im leaving Uni for good today. Said bye to a mate this morning etc. shit :(

Most of my mates have started coming home from Uni for the last time now, they just seem to walk around like Zombies, not knowing where to go or what to do - it's pretty funny :D

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Most of my mates have started coming home from Uni for the last time now, they just seem to walk around like Zombies, not knowing where to go or what to do - it's pretty funny :D

Pub, find out what night bands and babes are out, ring people up to arrange a night out, prepare... would have thought that was obvious. But then, they are Uni students.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Pub, find out what night bands and babes are out, ring people up to arrange a night out, prepare... would have thought that was obvious. But then, they are Uni students.

But they've got to look for jobs and things but don't want to but know they have to, but then think 'it's alright i'm living at home', but where will i get money? They walk around in circles muttering things like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom