TV Car Crash documentary

Himse

FH is my second home
The problem is, you can't teach people to drive in snow if there is none. I was lucky that it snowed while I was learning to drive. I had two hours a day driving lessons for a week when it was snowing, not because of the snow, it just so happened that it snowed the week I had booked off to do some intensive driving lessons.

Not had an accident either, the near misses I have had were from other moron drivers where I have been able to avoid it or predict what they were going to do. Audi driver trying to cut inside on a roundabout to get in front to dive into the single lane coming off. Audi driver pulling out from a roadside parking space and trying to sideswipe me etc.

Basically, if they are driving a medium range German saloon then they are most likely a bad driver.

I drive a german saloon :(

But you can always create a skid pan, to teach people at least how to control the car a little better.

Some people i've been in a car with are shocking.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I passed 5 years ago now, no accidents either, I can see why people have accidents though, windows down music blaring sunglasses on with all their mates.

People have accidents due to bad driving, mistakes and loss of concentration. Wearing sunglasses, having passengers and having windows down don't cause accidents.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
it is if they faff about with the radio. I remember vast arguments on that. Vast. VAST! ;)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Faffing with the radio is not the same as listening to music. It's a lack of concentration thing :)

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Having passengers is most likely the main contributing factor in car accidents involving young people. Young people are, as a general rule, easily distracted and don't have the experience to properly split their attention between the road and their passengers. Sunglasses and windows down are nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom