Film Captain American: Civil War

Gray

FH is my second home
Not so sure i like the Spidey outfit... Have they said who's playing him yet?
I know they were talking about casting a black teenager perhaps - But not sure if this was more comics related? Very much doubt it's Garfield again

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Not so sure i like the Spidey outfit... Have they said who's playing him yet?
I know they were talking about casting a black teenager perhaps - But not sure if this was more comics related? Very much doubt it's Garfield again

Tom Holland was announced as Peter Parker/Spiderman last year Tom Holland - IMDb

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I have a strong feeling im going to spend a lot of time explaining whats going on to the missus after this movie

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I have a strong feeling im going to spend a lot of time explaining whats going on to the missus after this movie

I get bombarded with questions about various characters from the kids after each of these films

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Good to see Marvel finally getting around to making a film version of a comic.

Edmond

Had to try to explain the reason why Batman and Spiderman are never seen together to someone the otherday, which then turned into the whole Spiderman/X-Men, Deadpool/ Avengers in the Marvel universe and why their not together, but then had to say about Spiderman being in the new CA film. Needless to say they had a blank look, and even I started to get a headache

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Had to try to explain the reason why Batman and Spiderman are never seen together to someone the otherday, which then turned into the whole Spiderman/X-Men, Deadpool/ Avengers in the Marvel universe and why their not together, but then had to say about Spiderman being in the new CA film. Needless to say they had a blank look, and even I started to get a headache

Except of course when they are:
sp v bm.jpg
because nothing is impossible in comics.

Edmond

WTF, I hope they don't see this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom