Capped!

Morthomme

Fledgling Freddie
Very quickly and unfortunately too quickly (now how in the name of all hells did one teach a Hibbie to throw root an a caster?) I, being Humility Restrained, reached my cap at 360 plus in Thidranki. Thanks to all the Mids who served and fought (me) well and the few Hibs who or put up a shroom field or ran away - guys, come on, what kind of fight is that?

A big No Thanks <spit> to the additional and to be expected sb zerg around - well, anywhere, which might be a tiny compliment to their qualities :kissit: Tool (skald), you * must * have a shortage somewhere....

But my most gracious thanks go out to Ibberleif, also known as Shadowwraith. We met on the battlefield unknown to eachother and you went more than all the way to keep me on my feet! In the history of commitment, stubborness in the face of peril and chivalry you are a true example of the best Albion can bring forward. I salute thee with all my heart and may we one day re-unite as the necro's we were set out to be :worthy:

Edit: To all over-eager infils: just * wait * (yes it is hard) a sec before you add. We had some mishaps when we only died because the cc was interrupted by...yes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom