Capped, thanks to all in Thid

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
Darn, 2 evenings and I'm out, it doesn't last long enough :/

Not been to Thidranki in aaaaages since my friar was that level. I frequently came off 2nd best alot of times but enjoyed it all the same :D
Thanks to all sides for the fun, especially to the hibs who persisted despite being appaullingly outnumbered on a few occassions (Valhero and Escoces stick in my mind as particularly good 1 vs 1s, and Draconn was always keen to have a go ), also the groups of mids who promptly and correctly kicked my butt when I decided to go into kamikaze mode :cheers:

Pleasantly surprised by the good nature and lack of emote spamming, I even /hug Been, Bopp and the all the rest of the bonedancers (except for one particularly pathetic individual) for the challenges you gave me :sex:

I'll be back soon with another char, maybe a smite cleric or a theurgist, and Judg will be rerolled at some point I dont doubt.

Cheers, /Judg

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
polza said:
next time y not just sui so u dont ding lvl25?

I did a few suicide runs with my friar rezzing to reset to 0 bubbles, but after I capped rps I decided it would be more fun to leave it there and start another char :)
Plus I've thought of a few changes in spec to suit my playstyle better, and I'm thinking of taking the next one to Leirvik and Molvik too. Gives me time to tinker ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom