Capped crafters

C

ChillyDawg

OK, theres a fair few of us old bastards out there whov capped one or another tradeskills, and id like to pose a question:

Do you actually craft anymore? Or at least do you craft as much when u were cap -10 points?

I sure as hell dont, some of you may remember me sat in diogel trying to sell ablatives at cost+20g by the bucket load trying to ding 1144, but as soon as i capped i just couldnt be arsed any more, the fun was gone, and my lvl 35 sorc looked very appealing.

I rekon there should be useless products that are avaialble once youv capped your skill that you can make, like the silly roleplaying robes the dude in humb sells, or a proc that doesnt actually do anything, or a potion that reduces your HP or something.

Something random, something useless and something to spend time on while waitign for orders that will actually make you some (maybe) $$$.

Discuss :D

(btw: that sorc is now lvl 46 only a few weeks since i capped as well :D)

D

Draylor

No comment - only capped on Monday so its too early to tell ;)

B

Bellona

ive capped my sc long ago,... after 2-3 months i cba to make sc anymore, too damn boring.

and wc, after i capped im not getting 1/3 of the orders i had before i capped, so im hardly making any 99%/100% orders anymore :(

F

Feac_

capped SC months ago only do SC when i really have too or if my Mrs nags too much.

once the highest item goes yellow i am not that bothered :), also with the coming changes in crafting i will be up my wc and fletching as fletching cap raises to 1130 (approx) in 1.66

M

Mishy

I stopped taking wc orders shortly after capping and dinging 50, a case of been there done that, although i still do the odd one or 2 orders nowadays.

But when they increase the cap, im sure all the currently capped and retired crafters will be busy again :)

B

Bellona

ye, i already got couple of orders on the new weapons :D

B

Bleri McThrust

Rarely crafted for anything but Guild anyways, but when I capped that was certainly it for me :(

You know the worst thing about being close to cap was bloody shields. Everyone wanted MP shields but they were already grey, boring as hell and in one case (170 retries) took to long to make :(

B

Bellona

there is not orders to get :(

then why stand in diogel all night

J

Jerelyn

as a mid fletcher i don't get alot of orders... but i still craft as much as i did when i tried reaching maximum.. if not in fletching, then to build up a stock :)

-Jerelyn
on behalf of the Legendary Fletcher, Ambush

C

ChillyDawg

i used to actually enjoy building up stock, when i knew i had the tinyest of chances to ding my last point, but now its boring :(

L

legaoniel.old

eek

Fletching cap rises to 1136???????????

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

Mishy

Re: eek

Originally posted by legaoniel.old
Fletching cap rises to 1136???????????

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hum yeh, and i hope they dont do something silly like this with weaponcraft when ToA arrives.... sheesh, the thought of having to get another 15 points when 1.64 comes out is bad enough.

K

Khalen

Think there ain't a day I don't log my crafter :) Every single day I'm either salvaging or just got order in and when I'm online with him I get plenty of orders as well.

F

filofax

Hehe I'm the exact opposite atm, after finding crafting incredibly boring but afterall took my WC to LGm after like a years of playing i became fanatic, that was a week ago I dinged LGm WC, and now im sitting here 990 tailor and 650 AC swearing over that I dont have my WC on other account so I can take orders while crafting :D Wierd how it can shift like that, and I cant wait until housing comes out and I can use the consign merchants for selling :)

T

tisme

Originally posted by Feac_
capped SC months ago only do SC when i really have too or if my Mrs nags too much.

once the highest item goes yellow i am not that bothered :), also with the coming changes in crafting i will be up my wc and fletching as fletching cap raises to 1130 (approx) in 1.66

or if i nag....dont forget me :p

L

legaoniel.old

fletch cap rise

what new items are they putting into fletch to rise the cap? I think I saw something somewhere about trophy odds and sods, but thought that was for alchemy...

F

Feac_

Re: fletch cap rise

what new items are they putting into fletch to rise the cap? I think I saw something somewhere about trophy odds and sods, but thought that was for alchemy...

gets raised slightly next patch with fortified weapons then with ToA gets raised a lot higher with the new fancy crafted weapons/armour those fancy weapons require items from mob SC Alc & craft these staff & bows are craftable

http://www.kallisti-daoc.com/screenshots_toa_k.html

C

ChillyDawg

Re: fletch cap rise

In addition to the alch new thingies, theres gonna be non-useful stuff put into all crafts i believe, so that i make some potion at 250g, then a fletcher makes a nice cupbored, then the WC makes the er......bong and then some other fool glues it all together with my potion/glue :D

or something...

L

legaoniel.old

fletch cap

Hmm, those new staffs and bows look pretty cool - probably won't feel the same when trying to raise cap again though, lol..

C

ChillyDawg

bloody dread the day when an ornage con recipe appears on my menu :(((

think il just not bother, actually i will. Have to be a pro ,)

B

Bluebolts

i stopped crafting a few weeks after i caped

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom