Cant wait to NF im fotm!!

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
found this in a vn board thread..

"Yes, infs are the best assasin class out there. But alot of other things need to be nerfed way before INfs get touched. Archers, SM intercepting pets, hib baseline stun, animists all need to be adjusted before they touch infs. Infs can kill you while camping a dock or something but cant do ANYTHING in keep takes which is waht NF mostly is."

Note that archers seem to be overpowerd in NF... gifv NF!! :clap:

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
That's what fun about this game, whiners always qq about balance, but noone really want it, everyone wants to be overpowered so they can wtfpwn.

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
That's what fun about this game, whiners always qq about balance, but noone really want it, everyone wants to be overpowered so they can wtfpwn.

The funny thing here is that NF really is a nerf for the soloing archer with higher costs for the RAs, wich will help those infils, ns eat me even more.. im rr5l3 and got ap2 and IP... to have the same RAs in new frontiers I would have to be RR7+.. thats a nerf.. (note that even if i get this my avoid pain would be passive but my ip would be only 80%).. The only thing changing is gameplay and still 3 classes goes from being considerd underpowerd to overpowerd..

I wasnt really cheering for NF to make me overpowerd rather making fun of the fact that people will call a archer overpowerd as they will get no real boost.. Volley in bow spec line is the real only change and the gameplay offcaurse..

So then are you that sad that you can only see peoples posts as whine and calls to be overpowerd?? If thats the case then this game has really made you bitter.. :twak:

sko

Loyal Freddie
NFFotM1.JPG

Velimos McDuff

Fledgling Freddie
i feal sory for paladins in nf :) i think we should be able to launch them over walls with catipults ;)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Velimos McDuff said:
i feal sory for paladins in nf :) i think we should be able to launch them over walls with catipults ;)

Well Morgan Freeman did in Robin Hood prince of Thiefs.

Cyfr

Banned
They are overpowered because of NF keep designs and how it's all designed around long keep battles.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Oldfaravid said:
found this in a vn board thread..

"Yes, infs are the best assasin class out there. But alot of other things need to be nerfed way before INfs get touched. Archers, SM intercepting pets, hib baseline stun, animists all need to be adjusted before they touch infs. Infs can kill you while camping a dock or something but cant do ANYTHING in keep takes which is waht NF mostly is."

let me guess its an infl there posted that?

infils dont even need to stealthe anymore to kill anything, just hit vanish if in trouble and with viper 3 there dot does large amount of dmg!!

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Velimos McDuff said:

Ivanz : boost me boost me boost me
Goupie1: ???
GRoupie2: ???
<Ivanz attempts to lag jump onto battlement>
Ivanz : okay who am i fooling, toss meh ffs !!!
Ivanz was just killed!

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Ivan said:
Ivanz : boost me boost me boost me
Goupie1: ???
GRoupie2: ???
<Ivanz attempts to lag jump onto battlement>
Ivanz : okay who am i fooling, toss meh ffs !!!
Ivanz was just killed!
Forgot to take our pills today, did we? o_O

Frosen

Fledgling Freddie
grpmember 1 : cmon guys lets toss Grundich he'l smash em
grpmember 2 : yah m8 briliant
Grundich : we do not toss a dwarf !! (strokes red beard)
:)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
hmm am i fotm too then? i mean, i have a hunter, runie, sm, shammy, zerker and a thane, which ones are fotm?

who cares whats fotm? its about what you enjoy playing not whats "fotm" ;)

Oldfaravid said:

Old news tbh :) knew that like months ago try reading official notes and not threads ;) you might learn faster

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
hmm am i fotm too then? i mean, i have a hunter, runie, sm, shammy, zerker and a thane, which ones are fotm?

who cares whats fotm? its about what you enjoy playing not whats "fotm" ;)
I enjoy merc but get fuck all rps, which makes me enjoy merc less :p

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
wouldnt merc b good in a rvr grp? smashing down mid casters, backstyles on druids, running into war etc? :D course they probs want a shield tank for guard instead of something stupid like that :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom