Can't use my CD-Key

Doobieroffcaeks

Fledgling Freddie
I played DAOC a long time ago, subscription ran out (or at least i'm not paying it anymore), details don't work anymore as expected. I wanted to get back into it, so i reinstalled DAOC today, started to subscribe, then it asks for CD-Key.. entered it..This CD key is already used by another account!

What do i do now? :eek:

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, your subscription had run out, but your account still exists.

You should be able to log into the accounts page with your old account name and account password. If you've forgotten the account password, you can get it sent to you, at the email address you registered with the game.

If you don't know that, then it's either throw yourself on the mercies of subscription@goa.com or buy a new copy.

Darzil

Doobieroffcaeks

Fledgling Freddie
I still have my account details for both subscription and game, neither work... :(

I'll try emailing them, thx.

Vae

Resident Freddy
They changed all the subs and game passwords and emailed new ones to the address they had on file after the hackign incident. This is why you are having problems resubscribing.

If your email is still the same you should have received the new passwords. If its different and you can't get to your old email you'll have to email them and explain the situation and they'll post them to your postal address on file. If you've moved you're going to have big problems :l

Ziva

Fluffy
Doobieroffcaeks said:
I played DAOC a long time ago, subscription ran out (or at least i'm not paying it anymore), details don't work anymore as expected. I wanted to get back into it, so i reinstalled DAOC today, started to subscribe, then it asks for CD-Key.. entered it..This CD key is already used by another account!

What do i do now? :eek:
It's kinda logic, the reason why you can't enter your CD key is because it is allready used by... YOU :D So offcourse you can't enter it again.

Find the subscription password you received after the hacking incident (i believe it was somewhere around october/november last year) on the emailaddress you used to activate your account for the first time. If that emailaddress isn't active anymore you have to mail GOA with a bunch of personal details and they will give you a new sub password i believe.

Doobieroffcaeks

Fledgling Freddie
aha, i didn't know of a hacking incident and didn't notice i got new details in my mountain of spam inbox, found now.. thx :D

Silverkarn

Fledgling Freddie
Did you get a speparate email with your new subscription password in it? I'm trying to come back to, I have an email with a new game password in it but that's it, no subscription password. I double checked and thats the last email I received from them... I don't delete emails unless they're spam in case a situation like this arises ;)

Maybe the email just didnt get sent to me, in which case bah! The old sub password doesnt let me log into my account either

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
you can ask for them to send you the details by normal post, letters etc through your door, but ive never needed to so i dont know how you would go about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom