Cant play during night help!!

M

Molten Lava

Bought a new PC, nice 19" Sony flatscreen, Gforce4 4400 TI with 128mb memory....game is even better now...except....

I CANT play at night.....everything is to dark to see....no way to correct in-game gamma-settings and no way to change monitor settings so I can see a thing....bright things get to bright and dark (night) gets grey....I cant see the gobs/tanglers untill they are hitting me....

So anyone knows a fix? I heard something about a proggy called 3Deep or something.....anyone??

S

SilverHood

same GFX card here..... night is a nightmare... only thing to do is use the torch (press T) and pray for daytime

T

tris-

3Deep just sets gamma for games, worth it if you can get a copy.

V

Verena

http://www.ecolor.com/

This is the company that sells 3Deep, a utility program that enables you to adjust the Gamma on most graphicscards.

I was lucky and got it when I bought my Geforce2 mx400.

http://www.entechtaiwan.com/

Company that makes Powerstrip, i think they have a free downloadable version on their site. This program is pretty neat too, it lets you make profiles for every game you want to adjust the colors for.

S

Stonebits

<Hugs you all>

I have the same problem and made a post on the Technical Forum..

Im going to have a look at those two sites now :clap:

S

Slinker

I solved the problem with that nifty little "FPM" button on my monitor , "Fine picture mode" one push and night becomes day :) , pity all monitors did'nt have one .

C

Cowled

Im using ecolor, some program on my gfx-card-cdrom :)

M

Molten Lava

Found

Found a button too on my monitor...you can choose between "static" or "dynamic" these are wrong labelled I guess..coz the should have called

"cant see sh*t" and
"wow you can see everything, even at night"

If you have this option...choose dynamic :)

I

inqy

this may sound obvious and perhaps you have tried this. but I've played this on a similar screen around my in-laws and it was a problem too. I then tried adjusting the monitor viewing angle and hey presto, it was bright enough at night to be able to see again.

I can't stand the screens (imo of course), image quality isn't as good as normal monitors and it gives me headaches very quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom