Can't login :/ help please

Fleury

Fledgling Freddie
Hey guys.

Problem is i can log in on the eu-account page with my old account, and it says it is active and everything is fine... BUT i can't log in to the game, anyone know what to do? did i miss something? :O

/Thanks

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
2 things spring to mind.

did you patch to mythics eu client? because GOA's patcher wont work.

and did you use the GAME login?

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
ive heard there is a problem with some accounts, my main eu works fine but bb acct has same problem as you described :(

Fleury

Fledgling Freddie
yes i got the right patch, i can login with my main account, and this is my bb account im trying to login with that doesnt work.
as i understood there is only "master account name" now? there should only be 1 acc name? or?

that sux toggers :(

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
yes i got the right patch, i can login with my main account, and this is my bb account im trying to login with that doesnt work.
as i understood there is only "master account name" now? there should only be 1 acc name? or?

that sux toggers :(

No, master account and game login can be different. Mythic though on the merging used the same name both for master and game login. Read my post on this topic and you ll sort it out.

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Im also haveing login issues with my hib account, Keep saying account or password is incorrect!

I am useing the EU client and i can log into the Account management site with the exact same details. I have no idea what to do, i have tried filling out the customer support form on the herlad site but it dont seem to be working!

Anyone have any ideas????

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Just read my previous post ... :)

There is no problem actually. Your mistake is that you change the master account password and not your game login password. With the transfer, master account and game login are identical but if u wish you can have different passwords. If you want to change your game login password, you need to click on the icon "Change Password" which is located below the 2 tabs General and Features and Description.

I already did this, still the same result!

lawson

Fledgling Freddie
im having same problems i know my loggin its a problem with changing game password.i have a funny feeling its just a bug, as when changing *game*password it emails me saying it has changed however you cant confirm the email....... hence why it doenst change..

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I've moved house since I last played EU and am struggling to remember any of my accounts details.......

As the email address the account was registered with no longer exists im screwed arent i :( :(

Although I have got the original game box and account code so that might help.
Time to start bombarding Mythic with begging emails :flame:

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
I have no problems logging into the account web page, i can/have changed my password and also got the emails saying that it has been changed.

But no matter what i do i keep getting told wrong account or password when i try to log in game! its sooo fucking annoying!

lawson

Fledgling Freddie
lots of people are having this problem think it will just be a basic error by mythic

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
EA-Mythic seems to require answer for secret question via phone if you have lost your login/password/email - I dont even remember GOA having an option for secret question back when DAoC was released in EU? Or ever, made one account after ToA was released and I dont remember having an option for secret question then either :p

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
the question is soooo secret, even the person who's account it is doesnt know the question....

and we used to think GOA had no idea about account security, how wrong we were.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I have no problems logging into the account web page, i can/have changed my password and also got the emails saying that it has been changed.

But no matter what i do i keep getting told wrong account or password when i try to log in game! its sooo fucking annoying!

just remembered i had to change my password back to the one i had before for it to actually "stick".

could try that.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
woot just found an old pst file with an email with my game password....

amazingly I still have a house, it might have something to do with the ginormous amount of money that seems to have appeared on my CM since I last played....

Time to play with the dragons :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom