Can't log into Prydwen

Kained_again

Fledgling Freddie
been lots of lag spikes just now, and I ld'd twice. Someone also said they cannot connect to patch server, and therefore cant get into game..could be a problem

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Bah

Lately i have same problems on peak hours (round lunch time and primetime) client connects, and hangs on the window with Connected to Service statement ... seems the game.dll keeps 99% of processor and simply wont go on. Strange thing is if i kill the task from task manager and then i try to log in Camlann (for example) all works fine .... i'm very amazed about it tbh.
The very next day all works again smoothly.
I started to think an isp connex related problem but i wont log in any server tbh if it was that ...
Any clue?

I

Ironica

Had some problems too, sometimes when connecting to login server..
Yesterday prime time lag on Prydwen was evul, very evul..
I had lagspikes of ~20 sec, some others of group too, some LD'd, some lost stick.

At first I had no prob at all, tho l8r during the evening (around 11 PM CET) I started to get probs too.. Heard some other groups out in emain and Odins had the same problem..

I think they should tweak the server a bit, and give hib realm abit more processor dedication, as they are becoming overpopulated with their /level 30, therefore lagging the whole hib realm including emain.. (j/k :p)

Anyway last few days problems with prydwen increased so it seems.. Givf Bi-Xeon server!! Like excal.. couse excal ppl are moving prydwen, especially hib..

anyway.. hope GOA fixes it.. or even notices it o_O

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Yeah

Ironica said:
Had some problems too, sometimes when connecting to login server..
Yesterday prime time lag on Prydwen was evul, very evul..
I had lagspikes of ~20 sec, some others of group too, some LD'd, some lost stick.

At first I had no prob at all, tho l8r during the evening (around 11 PM CET) I started to get probs too.. Heard some other groups out in emain and Odins had the same problem..

I think they should tweak the server a bit, and give hib realm abit more processor dedication, as they are becoming overpopulated with their /level 30, therefore lagging the whole hib realm including emain.. (j/k :p)

Anyway last few days problems with prydwen increased so it seems.. Givf Bi-Xeon server!! Like excal.. couse excal ppl are moving prydwen, especially hib..

anyway.. hope GOA fixes it.. or even notices it o_O

Chronicles are older than 2 weeks and they didn't even post a new to say we are aware of the problem and working on it :p
It's an hopeless situation seems .. :/

Casbardh

Loyal Freddie
Login server acting up I understand according to the DAOC Europe Home Page message today.

:mad:

zRaZeRz

Fledgling Freddie
Hi i have bug to cant log in. and say: Account already logged in.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Account alerady logged in reported

Kemor wrote 2 rows on Prydwen.net saying they are aware of the problems afflicting some accounts and they are working on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom