Cant log in:<

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
I cant log in:( i type in password, and "connecting to loginserver. Please wait"
Then; "trying another login server. please wait."
Then; "loginserver is not responding. please wait a few minutes and try again."

What to do? :<

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
As the message says wait a few minutes and then try again. The servers are under heavy load at the moment. If it doesnt work after trying many times I would suggest starting to look at your general internet connectivity i.e. can you connect to other online games and normal web pages.

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
Patience my young padawan, for thou must not rush or teh servers will crash.

Seriously, when too many people try to login at once, there is bound to be some waiting, try more and eventually you'll get squeezed through the tiny login gate :p

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Also, 100 people trying every minute is the same load as 1000 people trying every ten minutes, so better for everyone if people aren't just spamming it.

Another 1 1/2 hours til I'm back from work. Hope it's ok by then !

Darzil

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
With 3000 ppl per server all trying to use a piece of kit thats designed to handle maybe 100 people at one time....I wonder hwy its not working.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Ballard said:
As the message says wait a few minutes and then try again. The servers are under heavy load at the moment. If it doesnt work after trying many times I would suggest starting to look at your general internet connectivity i.e. can you connect to other online games and normal web pages.

well... the dude posted here, so apparently he can connect to the internet :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom