Cant Log In

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Since yesterday (6th July) about 15 cet I cant log in. I LD'd ingame and after that when I log in, I cant select any character or make new1 etc ..

Tryed all clients .. toa, si, classic .. and all english servers .. still geting same shit.

Also tryed cpl accs, so not acc fault I think :x

+ It aint opening www.camelot-europe.com page

Any1 got any idea wtf is going on ? :x ... and now as I know I am not only1 with that problem, many Estonians got same shit.

http://freespace.virgin.net/midget.daoc/ee.JPG

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
Cant remember where i heard it from but iirc the chars dissapear from the list but you can still select them and then click on play, i could be way off here so don't count on it to work :p

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Cant select any chars .. also cant use Quick Entry, caus then game just crashes after "Connected to server" msg

Exiled-Mighty

Fledgling Freddie
it took me suprisingly long to access the server today tbh, talking 5-10mins + to finish the patch thingy, took ages but worked eventually,

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Yo Jika, i had the exactly same problem few months ago. try to adjust your firewall and explorer settings. somehow that worked for me.

( try to open explorer, then adjust tools >internet options>privacy )

Aucard

Fledgling Freddie
Im sure its a firewall problem, give daoc full accses and im sure the problem goes away, or turn it off ( the firewall ).

Panoramixx

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, here i have the same problem since the day before yesterday. Still, i'm having the same problem atm.

and the problem is that the camelot-europe web page doesn't work (at least for me in my 2 computers) and i can't send any message to goa to try them to fix the problem. Shall i wait more? anyone knows any e-mail where i can send my enquire??

Well i keep playing Windows mines game ^^

thx

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
I know about 10 ppl now, who have exactly the same problem .. and every1 of us, got it at the same time .. mby its goa problem ? .. and smth that has to do with them ?

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Tryed to take down the firewall .. but still the same .. didint help :x

Aucard

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
Tryed to take down the firewall .. but still the same .. didint help :x

Ok, worth to try atleast, had that problem myself when my firewall didnt give full accses =)

Diar

Fledgling Freddie
maybe they don't like estonians so they cut off the connection with em? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom