[HELP] Can't log in to a character anymore

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Yesterday I got my KotBS to lvl 8 and logged her out at Nordland Warcamp.

Today when I try to log in her, it loads a while at the loading screen and then goes back to the Character selection screen. None of my other chars have this problem and some have been logged out at Nordland too.

Anyone else with similar problems? I've tried to appeal but no answer.

I guess I could delete and redo the char but will that help?

What if one of my higher level chars get to the same situation?

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
Cannot log mine in either though im in troll country had issues with going to the character screen when entering scenarios which i reported, now it wont login atall.

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
Cheak your email, i recieved this within the hour of sending a CSR report.

Quote; report of not being able to unlock

Dont ask me where they got this from -_- i clearly stated i had a KOTBS, anyways fixed :m00:

Dear Customer,

Having investigated your report of not being able to unlock the Black Guard and the Knight of the Blazing Sun, we have discovered that you are eligible to access these classes as part of the Heavy Metal Event. Therefore, in order to resolve this issue, we have generated a new Heavy Metal Chest in your inventory for you to use. It has been created on Assist on Karak Eight Peaks.

After you have used this item, please completely exit the client and log back into the game. Once you have done so should be able to access these classes as normal, and your already created Knight. If you find that this is not the case, please do not hesitate to submit a new appeal and we will reinvestigate your issue.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your continued patience in resolving this issue.

Kind Regards,

WAR European Customer Support Team

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Looks like this is indeed a similar case as I can no longer create the new classes.

How can an account get unflagged after already leveling one of the classes? Sheesh they should fix their database.

My appeal was still running so I added a comment about the creation of the classes.

Hopefully I'll get an email too.

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
This is resolved now thanks to Nic and a friendly CSR called Shizarox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom