can't create WON account :(

O

old.Hashesheen

i keep getting an error message when i try to create a WOn account, its not a pirate copy and everything seems to work ok, wot can I do?? do i need a WON id if I use gamespy???

O

old.Tsy

Hi,

Just make sure to update your copy of SoF with the latest patches. They can be downloaded here : http://sof.fragland.net/?body=dlsof&cat=9

If you don't know where to check which version you have it's easy start SoF and look for the number at the bottom-right of the game menu (v.1.03 means you need two patches : the 1.06 one and 1.07 one (fixed)).

Have fun on the servers :D

O

old.GODh

Tsyrak is correct... For playing on the internet you NEED to get yourself updated to the latest version (currently 1.07F) which is available on most SOF-sites like www.soffiles.com, www.sofland.net, www.sofcenter.com, www.planetsoldier.com, etc etc...

- If you have 1.03, you will need the 1.06 (gold) and the 1.07f (platinum patch).
- If you have 1.06, then you only need the 1.07f (platinum patch).

There is also an extra/official mappack with 5 new DM maps...

Don't download the 1.04/1.05 or 1.07e patches... they only bring problems to your SOF!

And don't forget to check the mentioned sites for some cool custom maps, skins and other cool things :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread