Cant connect to login server? >.<

wodzie

Fledgling Freddie
SO, clueless as we are - seems we all agree the problem is on french soil.

Question thu, has any GM/Goa tried to establish contact to the french people and have wannado or whomever, look over the problem?

Assuming Goa is now aware of this issue - however, no info from them are given. Would be nice if some one with a clue in this matter could give some info instead of having alot of pissed of people flamebaiting services on this forum.

tjodhild

Fledgling Freddie
Ferengi said:
hmmm plz xplain why its only tdc customers then? If its not then excuse me for posting this reply

i'm using 3 different isp's and cant connect

using

TDC
Cybercity
and Telia ( stofa )

so it might be other places there is the failure..

all 3 isp's fails on the opentransit in france..

and have some other friends with same isp's and they can connect
so then tell me why it scould be TDC or one of the other isp's in denmark :-D

plim

Fledgling Freddie
i just got this awnser from GOA:

Hello,

Are you using a router or firewall ?
If it's the case, we advice you to click on the link below :
Title: How do you play with a router/firewall/proxy ?
URL: https://faq.camelot-europe.com/cgi-.../std_adp.php?p_faqid=446&p_created=1013776179

If your problem still persists, please send us a DXdiag.txt.
To do it, click on [start], [run], and type DXdiag [ENTER].
Save all the info in a text file and join it to your message.

why should my router all the sudden be the problem when i newer have had any problems befor and havetn changed any thing in it and to be honest im not sure how to open those ports in router

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
plim said:
i just got this awnser from GOA:

Hello,

Are you using a router or firewall ?
If it's the case, we advice you to click on the link below :
Title: How do you play with a router/firewall/proxy ?
URL: https://faq.camelot-europe.com/cgi-.../std_adp.php?p_faqid=446&p_created=1013776179

If your problem still persists, please send us a DXdiag.txt.
To do it, click on [start], [run], and type DXdiag [ENTER].
Save all the info in a text file and join it to your message.

why should my router all the sudden be the problem when i newer have ad any problems befor and havetn changed any thing in it and to be honest im not sure how to open those ports in router

relax, this is a standard message... and goes along with the following:
when i call may isp to yell at them regarding some problem (for example: i can ping my gateway but nothing further) they allways start with: "please can you check the fiber transceiver and tell me what leds are light at this moment?" after i answer (with calm) then the (probably) blonde dudette forward me to some techie with i can finally have a technical conversation :)

plim

Fledgling Freddie
i am calm and have sent em the file they have asked for and see if they going to do any thing abaut this..
i have been playing for over 3 years now and was hoping to continue playing for long time to come.
if this is going to be a problem and togther whit the resent lag in rvr and zone crash im gonna take a loong break from the game im simply not gonna pay for bad service

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Disabled both Router and firewall, even antivrus for a while now, nothing that I do in this end (hardware or software) helps.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Wired.. i cant login but my m8 who gets hes internet from me can log in ..

plim

Fledgling Freddie
monday whit 201 error again im so tired of this..

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Argante said:
lol Flimgoblin thats the problem, they still using ipchains instead of iptables :p

nah just I've not pissed about with a linux firewall for quite a while so still think ipchains :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom