Can't change personal details

Anastasia

Can't get enough of FH
Is there a re-try timer on changing personal details associated with a subs account?

I've changed my email address to my work address, only to discover that the spam filter at work is marking all the GOA emails for deletion. Not the end of the world as I can always "un-mark" them for deletion, but I tend to hit hit F9 to delete all spam 1st thing without paying too much attention.

Problem is now I can't reverse the change - every time I get the confirmation email from GOA (remembering not to delete it) and click the link I'm taken to the page where it says "Modifications have been accepted" or similar. But the change isn't being saved in the database - work email still shown, and being used.

Silver

Fledgling Freddie
if you have more than one account attached to the emial address you can no longer add another account to that email.

I had the same problem myself.

Anastasia

Can't get enough of FH
Aha! - I have a second account and prior to my faffing about they both used the same email address.

What a pain, though - I'll have to create a new email account just to get the billing reminders and stuff, then I'll forget to open it, then my account'll get closed, I'll come here and Flame GOA and generally look stupid(er)

Cheers Silver ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom