Can't change email address in account pages

Siftwind

Fledgling Freddie
I've been trying to change my registered email address on the daoc camelot-europe account page. I enter the new email address. Click validate. Mail is fired off to my old email address, from within which I click the confirm link. Message appears saying something along the lines of "confirmation successful, account will be updated in a few minutes" but it never happens. The email is never updated. I've already fired off a query to Rightsoon but has anyone else experienced this?

Cheers,
Sift.

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
I have had it with my accounts, I have 2 diffrent email address on them and want them all on the same one.

Wont let me.

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
I have .. it sux .. if find a solution let me know pls

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
If the "new" email allredy got a daoc account registered, it will not change, you maybe have to get a new email to change it......

as far as i know

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
yes thats right, it wont accept any email that had an daoc acc on it before or still has.

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Aye it sucks major ass if you have more than one account

Bloodbath

Fledgling Freddie
email

You have to change your other accounts email to a diffrent one as you can only have 1 account per email address now and your other account must be the last one made with that email

living

Fledgling Freddie
just a quick question, lets say for some reason the company u had your email at closed it.. how do i change it now because i can't confirm it..? :(

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
exactly what account information is required to do this?

game-login, game-pw, account-login, account-password, old email, new email? Or anything else?

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Just your old e-mail - (assuming your sending the e-mail from your new e-mail account) under no circs put your login and password on the e-mail - wait for reply they may ask a few questions and for copies of e-mails confirming previous subscribtion re-news - then voila :)

Oh and 1 other thing - put in e-mail your reason - like e-mail server dead - changed ISP etc.

Siftwind

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for all the responses guys. I contacted GOA about updating my email address and just to confirm what some of you have said above:
1) You cannot register an account, or change the email address of an account, to an email address that is already held on GOA's system.
2) If you've lost access to your old email account and can no longer confirm changes, you'll need to contact subscription@goa.com and supply the following details:
* First and last name registered on your profile
* The CD key’s number of the concerned account.
* The registered postal address.
* The registered email address.
* The method of payment (VISA, ECMC, American Express, ELV, other…)
* A new email address (never registered before in our database).

Regards,
Sift.

search text: change email address account pages update new subscription lost access

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom