Can't buy DR-License from GoA?

santacruz

Fledgling Freddie
I get this informative error message when I try to buy the DR-license: "An error has occured, please try again later.". I have no invoices in progress etc since I renew about 14 days ago and I have all licenses excluding DR. Anyone here got a similar problem/solution?

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
I got a a message that said my payment feiled and that I would get an email to in 20 min or something. When I checked the mail that was actually registred on the account, I found that it was full and no email there. Bah. Any advice? When I try to buy it again it says order in progress. :<

MaCaBr3

Banned
Korax said:
I got a a message that said my payment feiled and that I would get an email to in 20 min or something. When I checked the mail that was actually registred on the account, I found that it was full and no email there. Bah. Any advice? When I try to buy it again it says order in progress. :<

I'm sorry to say that you'll have to wait up to 8 hours before it resets...had it a couple of times while mistyping my visa number.

B

Benedictine

All I am getting is a frozen 'order in progress' screen :touch:

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
8 hours isnt bad, thought I might have to wait a week from reply from goa.

B

Benedictine

I think I sussed whats wrong - I re-subscribed the account before I tried update licence for DR - such a crappy system :/ can't handle 2 account actions in one day..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom