Cant Buy anything off of game.net?

O

Ono

Originally posted by mank!
What about tins and girl's squishy bits?

Fuck! That's a tough one Mank. :eek:

I'd say:

Girl's Squishy bits > Tins but Tins in clingfilm > Girl's Squishy bits.

Either way, Halo is shit.

:hat:

M

mank!

What about girl's squishy bits in clingfilm in a tin? Is that pure heaven?

O

Ono

Originally posted by mank!
What about girl's squishy bits in clingfilm in a tin? Is that pure heaven?

Yes.

Halo is shit.:m00:

W

Wij

Halo is good.

Clinging girls squishy tin bits > Ono.

J

Jonny_Darko

Originally posted by Ono
Agreed.

But Halo is still shit. :p

Halo is the shooter the PC has been crying out for for years. Since Half-Life the genre has barely evolved on PC, as high-profile, recent releases like Unreal Poo prove all too emphatically.

Halo on the other hand has taken the FPS to the next level in terms of atmosphere and combat excitement.

OK so Half-Life 2 will plop on Halo from a great height, but nothing else on the PC does as yet.

Anyway

Goldeneye > Halo > Half-Life

J

Jonny_Darko

Overrated certainly, but still a masterpiece. The combat in Half-Life wasn't that special. However, in terms of atmosphere, and set pieces it was leagues ahead, and in terms of videogame storytelling it hasn't yet been bettered.

D

Deadmanwalking

Halo is awful, and so was goldeneye imo.
I will agree with Jonny that Half-Life combat wasn't as far ahead as the storytelling is/was but was still something special in it's day.

J

Jonny_Darko

I'll never find much support among a community that has been raised on PC shooters, but Goldeneye was the best FPS of all time. Years ahead of everything else and I still look through the likes of PC Gamer now to read bits going "In GAME X, due next year you'll be able to...!" and it was stuff you could do in Goldeneye.

D

DaGaffer

Originally posted by Jonny_Darko
I'll never find much support among a community that has been raised on PC shooters, but Goldeneye was the best FPS of all time. Years ahead of everything else and I still look through the likes of PC Gamer now to read bits going "In GAME X, due next year you'll be able to...!" and it was stuff you could do in Goldeneye.

Oh he's off again... we've been hearing this in GAME Towers for years now. FPS games with controllers are horrible, Halo will be better on PC. The end.

O

Ono

Originally posted by DaGaffer
FPS games with controllers are horrible, Halo will be better on PC. The end.
^^ What gayboy says.

T

The_Sheriff

So slug. Did you have another go at ordering from Game?
Any joy?

D

dysfunction

Halo is the shooter the PC has been crying out for for years. Since Half-Life the genre has barely evolved on PC, as high-profile, recent releases like Unreal Poo prove all too emphatically.

Halo on the other hand has taken the FPS to the next level in terms of atmosphere and combat excitement.

OK so Half-Life 2 will plop on Halo from a great height, but nothing else on the PC does as yet.

Anyway

Goldeneye > Halo > Half-Life

You are kidding right??

I would not rate halo anywhere near as good as the first Wolfenstein!!

S

Slug

Originally posted by The_Sheriff
So slug. Did you have another go at ordering from Game?
Any joy?

Yep, still to no avail.

Guess i will have to order off gamespy now :(

S

Scooba Da Bass

WHERE'S THE JUMP BUTTON!?!?!

D

doh_boy

Goldeneye was top and suprisingly replay-able. Top top top game :D

M

Maljonic

Did anyone ever play that Merv the troll thing that played the Neighbours theme tune when you bumped into a sign that said neighbours on it?

T

The_Sheriff

Originally posted by The Slug
Yep, still to no avail.

Guess i will have to order off gamespy now :(
Sorry to hear that slug.
Maybe this thread can be closed now. It seems to have gone a bit , er, strange.

D

dysfunction

All threads go strange...its what makes this place great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom