Can't activate ToA

stighelmer

Fledgling Freddie
I want to activate ToA on my 2nd account. But since I could not find any ToA expansion in the stores I bought a complete box including DAoC, Shrouded Isles and ToA yesterday (dirt cheap anyway) and I was told I could use the ToA key in that box to activate ToA on my existing account (which has SI activated already).

I tried this yesterday but could not get it activated. All I got was the screen saying something like "Registration in progress" after entering the CD key (I checked it several times and it was correctly entered) but everytime I tried logging in it said ToA had not been activated for this account. Also, the account information shows SI activated and still asks me for the ToA activation key.

I also tried to use the short cut "Active Add-On" (or whatever it is called) in the server choice menu but that link did not work and I was told the registration pages were down atm.

Have anyone had the same problem?

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
From what I have heard the pages for such things are often down, maybe try again another day? Failing that you should try rightnow, you shouldnt need any special tricks or tips to activate TOA and sounds like you have tried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom