Cannibal finds a willing victim online

P

[PS]Riddler

Saw it in the paper this morning, reallllllllly sick :(

O

old.LandShark

What the absolute fucking fuck on wheels? That's more than a little insane....

edit: yeah, that's serial-killer levels of sickness. The human brain is such a wierd thing :eek:

O

old.Psi

I'm trying to figure out who's sicker, the cannibal or the man who agreed to be eaten...

M

mirieth

That's so disgusting it's funny :\

What the hell is wrong with people like that... it's uncomprehencible.

O

old.tRoG

Dude, it's a free world, man....

*space out*

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Hmm...that got me to a thinkin'...

If the man agreed to have his penis chopped off and eaten, is THAT illegal? Are all forms of cannibalism illegal even if it is either part of a religious practice or between consenting adults or is it more of a taboo?

Heh, I have this mental image of two men seated at a table, one of them with a knife through his chest, shaking his fist and yelling, 'This wasn't part of the deal!! This wasn't part of the deeeeeaaal!!!'. Heh heh.

O

old.Tohtori

Well.

Now...

First off, if anyone...EVER...offers me something that even resembles something like a male reproductive organ i will personally take it(willing to go that far) and stick it on the tip of a two foot pole, then ram it up the bottom of the bringer and do the hokiepokiedance on a townsquare.

Now, if someone else wants to eat a penis. And someone is willing to have his peni' eaten then go ahead. You eat bulls testicles and those guys surely didn't agree to get their lovelies chopped off. :D

M

Munkey-

If anyone cares to remember, years back channel four ran this cookery program and, i think it was for this, for their finalé they decided to cook human flesh and eat it (thus cannibalism). Since they showed it on T.V. and they diddnt get arrested, I can only assume it's not illegal. Did create one hell of an outcry at the time though, Channel 4.......The conservative controversial channl.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Did they say what it tasted like? ~wipes rivulet of drool from chin~

M

mirieth

Everything tastes like chicken!

Except lots of stuff... but you get what I mean.

...don't you? oh. :(

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Bah, I was hoping for something more scrummy...like fillet mignon. Chicken is okay I guess....s'pose. ~mutters~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom