Cancer vaccine death

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
They say there will be a short pause in it's implementation.

Make that GAME OVER! No one will let their child have it now, they may as well
throw the lot in the bin.

It was bad enough with the MMR and that was just idiotic rumour..
someone is actually dead, wether it's the vaccine or not , better pull any shares from the drug company supplying it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, to make an omelet.

Shame if they cancel the research for it.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Have cancer - probabaly die (may not)

Take vaccine - Might increase chance of living (but you could die).

If you're likely to die would it not be worth the risk?

Don't get me started on the MMR debacle & the 'news'papers handling of it. I'm spitting teeth just thinking about thinking about it.

Ohh & ofc.

OMGWTFPAINIC Ban IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Well we dont know the history of this child, the vaccine is new, they are testing it, other vaccines that has been tested has caused death etc. So the scientists will just go back to experiment, might drop this vaccine all together, but will go on researching, then when ready test the vaccine again. You think they will stop a cancer vaccine just cause one has died? How many dies from cancer each day?

In the end its sad that a child died from it.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
So if the kill rate is one in a million, but it saves 50,000 people from having cancer, assuming an 80% survival rate ( high ) then on balance 9999 people were saved from dying.

BAN IT WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF TEH CHILDREN.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Cancer is a nasty thing, but banning a drug that could save thousands of people is good.

Its bad for the family i know, but one death from the drug hardly adds up to the 10000s it could save.

In the words of Nick Di Paolo;

If hooking up a monkeys brain to a car battery is going to save 100 people from dieing of aids in 10 years, Ive got two words for you. Red is poisitive, black is negative.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
lol there was nothing wrong with the MMR just one doctor said something in an obscure puplication that the daily mail got their hands on and said OMG MMR DONT DO IT

and ppl like you believed it

now she fainted a few hours after having the jab could be it was the cause could be it wasnt they are looking in to it .. could be an allergic reaction could be an undiagnosed heart condition

but no lets all jump to conclusions :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Quite ironic really isnt it? given to prevent death yet it causes death :mad:

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
By the same measure, what about the upcoming swine flu vaccine?
We're told by "informed people" that it is safe. If what have heard about it is true, then like HELL will I be having it.

All vaccines have a chemical added which is called an "adjuvant". This is something that gives your immune system a "kick" to wake it up.
Immunologic adjuvant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cervarix has a proprietary adjuvant which is called AS04.
Cervarix - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

AS04 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now we don't know what happened with this girl, but if she had an anaphylactic reaction to the jab, AS04 would be primary suspect #1.

To quote the AS04 wiki page...
In particular the Cerverix HPV vaccine, but is also planned to be used in the A/H1N1 pandemic flu vaccine.
H1N1 is swine flu.
The UK Govt has bought in 60million doses of the stuff.
If 1 in a million girls have died because of the jab, that would make 60 people die as a result of the swine flu vaccine. Okay, so it's poor example, but you get the picture.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
the MMR jab thing really annoyed me; every child in the UK had this jab and some went on to show autism the parents lept on the vaccine because no one wants to admit that sometimes shit really really shit things like this just happen...it's no ones fault, nothing could have been done to prevent it but sometimes kids are just born with these things.

Now I wonder how many of the kids who didn't have this vaccine because of these spurious claims went on to die of M, M or R (only one I can spell of the 3 is mumps tbh).

The girl who died after having the cancer jab is said to have died from an underlying condition which could be anything tbh, and again this is really really shit, it is unimaginable to lose a child and I have nothing but sympathy for the family but it is wrong to say she died from the vaccine.

She might have not had it (the jab) and taken an asperin that afternoon and still died but does that mean we should ban asperin...or a PB&J sandwich but would there be a national outcry banning PB&J? If she did die from the vaccine then it still doesn't mean it should be banned (how many people are allergic to penicillin...cant spell that either, does this mean we should ban that too?) and I think it is totally irrisponsible of the press to leap on this and cause panic.

I think the press should be banned tbh because there are now (undoubtedly) a number of children whose parents will not allow them to have this jab who will then develop cervical cancer and that will be as a direct result of the press response to the original story.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
now shown she had a serious underlaying heath condition that no one knew about ... i guess a heart defect and her death was co-incidence

Job

Underlying medical problem or not, the simple fact is that we are giving millions of children an intavenous drug at SCHOOL!

I think it's very likely that the injection started off some reaction in this poor girl that it would appear they don't understand and she was simply injected and sent back to lessons, where she started to feel unwell.

This is seriously unsatisfactory to me, if your child is to have this vaccine wouldn't you want a little more in the way of professional observation?

Anyways my post was to highlight the fact that it's game over, public opinion will kill it.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The government says its safe.

So it must be

"Earlier on today, apparently, a woman rang the BBC and said she heard there was a hurricane on the way... well, if you're watching, don't worry, there isn't!"

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Underlying medical problem or not, the simple fact is that we are giving millions of children an intavenous drug at SCHOOL!

I think it's very likely that the injection started off some reaction in this poor girl that it would appear they don't understand and she was simply injected and sent back to lessons, where she started to feel unwell.

This is seriously unsatisfactory to me, if your child is to have this vaccine wouldn't you want a little more in the way of professional observation?

Anyways my post was to highlight the fact that it's game over, public opinion will kill it.

And whats the TB vaccine that i had at school years ago if not the same thing

Man ppl just get over irate about shit ...

Ok nothing is absolutely safe .. nothing

I could die by eating a peanut or a piece of fish ..

But having 1 person die and saving thousands from cancer is an acceptable ratio

Human life is not sacred .. there is not such thing as god... we are animals like anything else .. just because we can think doesnt mean we cant be killed.

Ok its hard for the ppl who lose someone but the greater benefit for society is easy to see even if you cant.

How many died cause of the small pox vaccine .. i bet theres no records but now its gone and better for humanity

Society these days is too risk adverse

you have to risk to benefit

If you dont risk you stagnate and die

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Well when in the military i got inflamation in both shoulders, they gave me a normal painkiller and inflamatory medicine, i took one went back to the barracks, next thing i remember is being in the hospital 8 hours later, had a severe allergic reaction to a common drug. Tried other inflammatories during my hospital visit none gave same reaction and doctors didnt know what to think.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
1.3mil girls have taken the vaccine, this girl died hours after getting it, during autopsy the doctors found a tumour that was affecting both heart and lungs, so i guess she could have dropped at any time.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
1.3mil girls have taken the vaccine, this girl died hours after getting it, during autopsy the doctors found a tumour that was affecting both heart and lungs, so i guess she could have dropped at any time.

Neva - it was the vaccine. Obviously it made the tumour grow in record time and that is why she died!!!

/sarcasm off

Welcome to traditional scaremongering within the press which leads the weak minded to over react & jump on the band wagon. The fact that any drug that's released to the general public is thoroughly tested before hand & has to jump through hoops in order to be allowed for general release has nothing to do with it.

All drugs have side affects & some people react badly to some drugs - this is the way it is.

However, in this situation this isn't what happened. She had something wrong with her which was undiagnosed & this led to complications which could have happened without the vaccine. In fact the tumour may have done it regardless.

Job

As I was saying it won't matter if they find she was shot by Osama Bin Laden, every mother will say 'It's probably safe but I 'll stop my daughter having it just in case'

My own daughter won't have it and all the girls in her school have said 'no way'

swords

Can't get enough of FH
People are irrationally retarded who can never be satisfied with evidence because they have no grasp of what evidence actually is.

Discuss.

Marc

FH is my second home
Its easy to scoff, but If I had a daughter, I know that it would scare me, regardless of what the real reason was for the girl dying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom