Cancel Account

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
I'm seriously thinking about cancelling my account, due to the fact that 3 ml trials has failed due to bugged mob that fallen thru the floor. We went on and owned medusa without problem. And 1 that failed due to the huge ammount of lag we had during the trial where most of us where wiped. If i dont get credit for theese trials. 3.4 and 3.10 (yes i've completed the rest 3.4 been gone 3 times and we could not find anyone at goa that would help us) and 4.2. Cancelling my account is an option I dont want to spend another 20+ hours doin this raids over and over again until the mobs/lag is fixed.

And i dont think 1 free day will fix it we are already on alot of days with crap lag. And still no real word from GOA about it cept the standard answer on some rightnow reports we sent in.

Hargh

Fledgling Freddie
So you have or you haven't? I did both of mine yesterday but they don't run out until june.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Hargh said:
So you have or you haven't? I did both of mine yesterday but they don't run out until june.
Read my post again :) Still waiting for an answer on my rightnows.

Fafnir said:
I'm seriously thinking about cancelling my accounts

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
NOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo ewul dorf :( don't quit on us...!

(am thinking about it too tho :()

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Pudzy said:
Less quitting you little bicth faf :p
Well its up to GOA if they care for their paying customers or just our money.

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Been havving the same thoughts m8 , but more or less decided just to take a break until this crap is fix'd

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Also thinking the same. Partly because i cant actually log onto my account atm, and its been 3 weeks since i logged messages and emailed Kemor, and no replies. The service we get is not what we pay for.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Theres a big change coming soon everyone in europes gona like, GOA are evolving tbh, hold on to your hats :p

Ailil

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
Theres a big change coming soon everyone in europes gona like, GOA are evolving tbh, hold on to your hats :p

It's called WoW :)

Cyradix

FH is my second home
You can't leave!!! Who will steal all the horses when you are gone???

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Cyradix said:
You can't leave!!! Who will steal all the horses when you are gone???
Well starting to get the SOE felling from GOA. Hey you payed so fuck off and leave us be. I've never had any problems with goa before, cept the slow respons on their webby news, but now all we got is automated respones, over 5 days and still no real answer on the rightnow reports, and no update on their webby.

Starting to think that Goa is trying to get rid of some prydwen players to be able to merge rest of them with excal.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Well the maintenance seems to have fixed the lag and you know your not gonna get any ml credit given to you so why dont you save us the problem of your whine threads filling up the forums and leave now.

Or you in tend to make as much fuss as possible and not leave anyway.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Moriath said:
Well the maintenance seems to have fixed the lag and you know your not gonna get any ml credit given to you so why dont you save us the problem of your whine threads filling up the forums and leave now.

I can whine all i want. but i can give my login then you can run ml3 trials until you get ml3.4 for me. How fun does that sound? Bet you would love to run 7 of them and not get to kill the mob.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Moriath said:

And if they had fixed the shit with the trials, then i would already have the trial credits done. And not have to ask goa about it. The main reason i have not been able to complete ml3.4 is the fact that ingame support is almost none existant. One of our raids we even looked for french and german gm's hoping they could help us.

gervaise

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:
And 1 that failed due to the huge ammount of lag we had during the trial where most of us where wiped. If i dont get credit for theese trials. 3.4 and 3.10 (yes i've completed the rest 3.4 been gone 3 times and we could not find anyone at goa that would help us) and 4.2. Cancelling my account is an option I dont want to spend another 20+ hours doin this raids over and over again until the mobs/lag is fixed.

QUOTE]

This type of thing was very common in the US pre 1.67. No surprise that it really upset lots of people. The worst thing is its still happening even after the 1.68 and above patches. Post a few days for example about group fighting their way to the doors prior to Medusa and ... the doors wouldn't open. Raid leaders had done the encounter before etc etc done everything the same. CSR suggested - after they waited a couple of hours - that they go back rekill the mobs and so reset the encounter. They weren't impressed but they did go and rekill the mobs and ... doors still shut. So the future really isn't bright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom