Rant Cancel account button removed

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Be aware, Mythic have taken it upon themselves to remove the cancel account button on the subscriptions page.

I had cancelled my 3 accounts before they multi-subscriptions cock up, now 2 of them have been re-activated and there is no cancel account button any more.

It might be a good idea for everyone to check their subscriptions and if necessary inform their bank. If you pay by VISA you can get your money back through charge backs, this will cost Mythic a fee each time, it may also get Mythics ability to take VISA payments in future removed.

It seems making them pay fees is the only way to stop them.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
weird, I logged in to the acc center now and I have this button
Called "Cancel Subscription"

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Lucky you. All I have is "change password" and "activate" on the one that is still cancelled.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
All 3 accounts are on the same log in.

2 accounts re-activated without my consent and 1 remaining as cancelled. You do know how the master account log in works...right?

Actually, maybe this is just affecting people who do use the master log in system?

gohan

FH is my second home
All 3 accounts are on the same log in.

2 accounts re-activated without my consent and 1 remaining as cancelled. You do know how the master account log in works...right?

Actually, maybe this is just affecting people who do use the master log in system?

lol do you?

just cos its a master accoutn doesnt mean all 3 have to be open or closed u can indavidually click on each one and reactive/cancell

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
lol do you?

just cos its a master accoutn doesnt mean all 3 have to be open or closed u can indavidually click on each one and reactive/cancell

Bingo. Each account is listed and should have a "Cancel" "change password" and "Activate" button under each one. None of them have the "Cancel" button.

Is it that hard to understand, really?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Wow I'm _so_ surprised that Mythic would stoop to crap like this after everything they've done before.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
Am having the same problem have already emailed them about it expecting a reply tommorow if not I'll simply ask my bank to put a block on future transactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom