Can you spot the Difference

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
i noticed from start it was a flash movie, hmmm now why would that be? so reduced it to a tiny size and turned off the sound... and yes it happend as expected :rolleyes:

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Morchaoron said:
I always right-click this stuff first to see if it is a flash movie, and it was, so reduced it to a tiny size and turned off the sound... and yes it happend as expected :rolleyes:

Well Arent you a clever Clogs, well thankfully there's not so many highly intelligent people out there like your self :rolleyes:

Oh and thank's for the McGuyver Like Description of how you dealt with this week's latest Problem. You probably ruined it for the other 100 people that wouldnt have gone to the same lenght's or possessed the "spider' Sense as you.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
nah they click first then read ofc :rolleyes:

and besides, if someone dies of a heartattack, we know who to blame!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It'd frekin Flash terrorism.

Those fuckin files have me scared to watch any Flash now, and every time I show someone a file, they always say 'it's not one of the those shit yer pants ones is it?'

Stop making them!!!!!!!

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Without opening it I'd guess the difference is that one of em goes "BOOOOOO" or something.

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
fucking hell!! gonna get a big bruise on my hand now :/

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
u fucking a-hole !! scared me more then when i walked in on my grandma in da shower ... FEKKER :(

/Neo

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
I clicked it then wandered off to make tea. Groaned when I heard the scream coming from the speakers.

Those things are not funny! :(

Elenos

Fledgling Freddie
I opened this at work ... everyone else was not amused. I had my speakers ordered especially last week for some bogus reason... Now i have no speakers :( thnx

Pippic

Fledgling Freddie
theese things are getting old tbh, sound of for any flash nowadays :p

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Just ban flash completely imo. It's not good for anything.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
told ya they would watch first...

and i wish i had 'ruined' it for them now!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol i read all replies while it was dl'ing...... thx for advanced warning but had speakers off any hoo, 1st one like that i saw was a ghost one "looks closely and have sound on for creepy noises", almost wee'd meself, then bf came home so i said to watch it....unbeknown to him i turned speakers up full lol its so funny to hear a 20 stone 6 foot 6 bloke scream like a virgin :clap:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Vindicator said:
Oh and thank's for the McGuyver Like Description of how you dealt with this week's latest Problem. You probably ruined it for the other 100 people that wouldnt have gone to the same lenght's or possessed the "spider' Sense as you.
Maybe the fact that it's very very old had some saying to it aswell :p

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Vindicator said:
Oh and thank's for the McGuyver Like Description of how you dealt with this week's latest Problem.

LOL! :d

Yeah was kinda cool how he from the start just KNEW it was one of those evil flashes! Then he minied it! Rather cool :p

Runimatrix

Fledgling Freddie
:eek2: I never saw it b4, and f u scared the shit out of me ffs made me jump irl, dont wanna go to bed now :wij:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
Just ban flash completely imo. It's not good for anything.

yes i agree flash is complete shit

so heres a REAL image and a real game:

difference.gif

Marc

FH is my second home
Elenos said:
I opened this at work ... everyone else was not amused. I had my speakers ordered especially last week for some bogus reason... Now i have no speakers :( thnx

lol sorry to laugh at your misfortune but this made me smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom