Can you see what hostile people say on PvP servers?

S

Shaki/Aeis

I mean if 2 guilds fight eachother and one of the guilds leader yell out their tactic and what they are going to do.

Will the other guild be able see what the first guild leader yelled?

A

Alrindel

Yes, there is no "xxx says something in a language you don't understand" on the PvP servers.

C

-chancer-

im soooooo tempted to up sticks and go over there for the pvp servers

C

-chancer-

no i just want to see the fun that im missing out on

O

old.Xarr

the pvp servers are alot of fun if you're in a nice guild. if you're on your own you'll have a problem on your hands. but since i'm an everquest tallon zek whore i really enjoyed the pvp servers :)

K

kayless

Hey -chancer-, it all depends on your playstyle and patience.

I have 2 low char. on Mordred and Andred. I think i got them upto 11 or 12. Even though your flag is taken of at lvl10 with only 2 levels of grief from complete F***kwits, over and over, I had enough and it was sooooooo nice to go back to my RP server Guinevere.

The complete frustration as yet another friggin Enchanter's pet starts casting away at you. The owner of course hiding behind a tree, or hiding behind a gravestone, where by the time you've spotted him your at 30% life and die trying to get away, or to him LOL

Saying that I have heard that yes, with an ACTIVE guild it's a lot easier and once you get past the 12/13/14 level you start becoming purple to alot of the idiots and get left alone a little more. It then turns into guild hits and revenge attacks ;)

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

imo you should wait for pvp servers over here . imo tolate to play andred properly . to many higher lvls ' i made a sorc on andred i wasnt guilded . and eventually got to lvl 10 . since then i have ONLY managed to get 2.x bubs of exp . its virtually impossible to do kill tasks cos you get ganked when comming back to claim exp reward . CONSTANT exp kills , high lvls kiill you just for the fun of it . you run out of gold/silver v fast . at lvl 10 i think i had 6-7 gold pieces i now have less than 50 silver . because of all the con points i have to buy back . at one point i even had to sell some of my armor to buy back con :( .
thus making me not play andred no more and wait for it to arrive here and start lvling same time as everybody else .

dont get me wrong it is LOADS offun on pvp server but as somebody above said all the constant exp kills etc etc does get a tad anoyying . also kinda funny seeing trolls and lurikeens running around camelot :p . or killing somebody when grpd with a mid .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom