Can you help?

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
Been away for quite some time now. What are all the server changes that seem to have happened etc?

What 'big' news in the curent world of Euro DAoC?

Thanks

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
lol. good 29 views, and I can see as a community you are all as helpful as ever.

Or just as uninformed as I, which i doubt.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
they probably just cba to tell you that you should try looking at GoA's homepage mate :)

http://daoc.goa.com/en/

also just reading the posts kinda tells you "whats going on", for example the "No DR for xmas! boo!" thread.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Gaddry said:
lol. good 29 views, and I can see as a community you are all as helpful as ever.

Or just as uninformed as I, which i doubt.

Not beng funny but why don't you do what we all did and read the bloody patch notes. There has been a huge amount of change and I very much doubt any FH user will take the time to itemise each change.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
would take far to long to explain whats going on with the game, just read the patch notes

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
lol, such hostility. what else should one expect. I didnt want a full detailed listing of all the current changes. maybe just some general chit chat about the most significant changes that have gone on. Maybe even some informed opinion.

never mind.

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, fair point. about a year ago. must have been at least one significant thing someone can generalise to a small paragraph :0P

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
This thread was created on a Saturday, which in fact means people are not at work trolling forums :p I bet that if you had asked the same thing on a Monday morning, you'd have an amazing amount of replies ;)

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
And asking what has happened can take a while to answer..... Many took the lazy way to at least just read the post. Some said read patch notes but to write what has happened over a year is kinda... well we get a new patch every 2-3 months that changes the game quiet abit. If you remember what patch u left just read the patch notes after that and save some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom