Can we all meet in london for an EVE day?

H

harrowarena

Im a complete newbie to EVE, have logged in and screwed up by cancelling the training so I dont know how to restart. Ahhhh!

While attempting to drag myself across space I was wondering if it would be worthwhile to bring a bunch of EVE players together at my gaming LAN centre (broadband connected) in Harrow, west London, so we can sort of teach each other the tricks of play. I can get over 20 all connected up online on my top of the range AMD / GForce machines.

If I get enough interest in this, then we can hold regular monthly meetings at the centre and play for as long as we want, I dont mind having a "lock in" and playing for 24 hours. Think it would be good to get this going in the community and to bring people together and all play online whilst sitting next to each other.

Let me know if anyones interested at dmulroy@talk21.com, and also if you see my character around "sir igames" then please say hello and ... HELP!!!! Its such a potentially good game, and Im going to stick with it.

S

Slug

it would be fun, i only hope you have enough bandwidth to support us! we coud go around pirateing in one massive group, or even start up our own corp :)

R

Rubric

Originally posted by The Slug
it would be fun, i only hope you have enough bandwidth to support us! we coud go around pirateing in one massive group, or even start up our own corp :)

Thats if we dont all quit before you can get it organised.

H

harrowarena

OK, lets make it a week saturday. Saturday 23rd August, 11am at harrow arena and we will keep going all day. Anyone that is interested email me at dmulroy@talk21.com, to get to the centre, visit here iguk.org and go to list centres, we are under greater london as Harrow Arena.

I have all the machines, all you will need to do is to bring your keycode and username/password so it will all work. We should all sit down and talk first on what we want from the day, split up in to different levels of skills and then put people in to different groups, each having an experienced person with them to help them out.

We have a 2mb connection so this should support us all.

O

Old Nicodemus

Best of luck getting it going! :)

Unfortunately I am involved in a network merge project next weekend so I will not be available to come along. Even so.. hope you get a number of peeps turning up.

If you need some help just drop me an eve mail in game. I'll be happy to help ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom