Can Tilda moderate himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

silvertrek

Because he is an obnoxious git who talks absolute bollocks 99.99% of the time and yet he has the power to moderate other people.

What a crazy forum when idiots like Tilda get that power?

I say boot the fool BW and get an adult in!

T

The Kingpin

Originally posted by silvertrek
Because he is an obnoxious git who talks absolute bollocks 99.99% of the time and yet he has the power to moderate other people.

That cuts off 95% of the Exskelblur player-base then eh?

P

Puppetmistress

I say if you got a problem with Tilda settle it in Private Messages or in game by using the /send command.

No need to spam BW for it.

So please be so kind and stfu. kthnxbye

(and if you got nothing else to say you might as well be IP-banned)

L

leorin

Word! flame him publically cause he s00ks and smells bad and got his buffbot pwned in Crim.

N

necromancia

If you got problems with him, that's the business you should discuss with him (as puppetmistress already pointed out) but also with the other moderators. But please do not do so on this forum.

N

necromancia

Originally posted by Sparklehorse
<..>

Maybe so, but that's something to be arranged with moderators, not on the forum itself. (Hmm... I seem to be repeating myself :) )

A

Arnor

Re: Re: Can Tilda moderate himself?

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
I say if you got a problem with Tilda settle it in Private Messages or in game by using the /send command.

No need to spam BW for it.

So please be so kind and stfu. kthnxbye

(and if you got nothing else to say you might as well be IP-banned)

what he said

G

Genesis_of_Ak

I dunno about "moderate" himself...I was thinking of a four letter word beginning with "F" and ending with "uck".

:touch:

S

skile

I recognize this "Tilda needs to be moderated, I don't like what he/she is saying, but there are no personalassaults/offensive materials etc, so therefor I know that he/she haven't done anything wrong, despite these facts I'm gonna post this."

N

necromancia

Originally posted by skile
I recognize this "Tilda needs to be moderated, I don't like what he/she is saying, but there are no personalassaults/offensive materials etc, so therefor I know that he/she haven't done anything wrong, despite these facts I'm gonna post this."

That's exactly it! :)

There are some statements that he sucks,... but they are not funded at all... So all those who posted negatively on Tilda in this thread, if you absolutely want to post this on this forum (see my previous replies as to what I think about that ;) ), then you should at least post valid arguments as to prove your statements.

S

Sol-

Re: Re: Can Tilda moderate himself?

Originally posted by The Kingpin
That cuts off 95% of the Exskelblur player-base then eh?

have you either got a lisp or do you just talk like that when your roleplaying....

T

Tilda

i want proof.

but its a pretty stupid thread,

going down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom