Can the FG's leave the soloers alone in seige ?

Scrinthe

Loyal Freddie
I took Surs tower 1 last night with my solo Hunter... took a while but I did it :)

Was expecting a soloer or two come defend ...as they did ...

I had Treb on main and they had Pali's on treb ...

Fine I thought ... a little action for a soloer / low leveler or two :)

One of my Guildies turnned up out of the blue ... "thought I would find you here ...lol "

The 2 Albs destroyed the treb ...then came front of tower ...

Great ...we thought ...

2 Albs turned into 3 ...and we thought we were going to have a little tit for tat fighting ... ( remember ....FUN ? )

It was at this point ... 2 FG's of High RR Albs turned up ,, leaving their roaming in the iRvR areas in search of a couple of lousy RP's

I ported us out ...so they got nothing...

SO ... These so called High RR roaming grps that want IrVr ...say they roam the IRVR areas looking for fair fights ?

Yet see a little tower with no hope of taking the main keep ( as said was a couple of ALbs protecting ) as a easy way to earn a few RPS ....

Give the low levelers a frigging chance ffs ....stop leaving iRVR unless theres a real threat to your Keeps ...

And let the lowbies have a game ...

Instead of steamrollering anything in flames ...

Olly

Loyal Freddie
if u put urself on the map, people will come to check it out. be it 2 fg's or a soloer.

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
in all fairness i've no respect for you, the "hunter tower farming" era is getting extremely boring, hunter takes tower, hunter camps and shoots things from top of tower, if hunter looks like hes gonna die he ports out! i mean seriously get ur arse in real rvr you pussies...

Scrinthe

Loyal Freddie
in all fairness i've no respect for you, the "hunter tower farming" era is getting extremely boring, hunter takes tower, hunter camps and shoots things from top of tower, if hunter looks like hes gonna die he ports out! i mean seriously get ur arse in real rvr you pussies...

Was not specific to a class ...

No matter what class takes a tower ...same thing happens :(

you are one of those FG rr9+ peeps I supose ?

Sorin

Banned
I kinda agree with Scrinthe.

It doesn't hurt anyone to lose a tower at a unused keep anyway.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Simple reply, no. It's rvr, not kindergarden for lowbies. What, you expect to farm a few albs from the safety of a tower door-stepping spamming insta pets and bowing them down.... and because they won't play ball your having a good ol QQ?

Your taking an enemy tower, you expect the realm to ignore it?

Thanks for your whine random hunter fotm roller #89134756, it is duly noted, laughed at, ridiculed and dismissed.

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
tbh craeth, when a soloer is taking a tower and trebbing a keep it becomes important, end of.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
I heard someone cared, but they might have been talking about fridges

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Whilst getting zerged is never nice, it is a bit unrealistic to whine because people came to defend a tower.

Put yourself in the other peoples shoes, if your realm was losing a tower, and there were groups around that could of easily stopped it but didn't, you wouldn't be very happy with them. Soloers taking towers and keeps is only for the bored and suiciders, we're getting zerged wont matter.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
mm.. you took a enemy tower and expect nothing to be done and how the f*** should they know its fotm solo hunter not a fg takeing it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom