Can subscribers help me out please.

E

envenom

Hi all i bought a 12month subscription CD today and im a little confused.

Ok when you buy the CD from GAME do you need to give your reward card to them so they can activate the subscription? because the guy at the shop did'nt ask for it....

i know it takes a day to activate the subs but how do they know ive bought the subscription?

The GAME Reward number you enter here must be the Reward Card used to buy the subscription.

the above sentence is whats confusing me i did'nt use my reward card to buy it......

hope someone can help thanks

A

Azuresilver

RE: GAME.NET

The answer is "No", you dont HAVE to use your reward card when you buy it. HOWEVER, the git should of asked for it (thats his job), because in order to activate your subscription online you need a Reward Card.
Basicly, nothing is done in store, however he should of made sure you had a reward card in the 1st place, otherwise you cant use it.

it should still work fine, Hope this helps.

E

envenom

ah i got a reward card thank god :)

anyway what are the DC games like on here? is it full of tkers like on the public servers? :(

C

Clowneh!

nah the games are great IF people turn up on wednesdays

C

Cdr

And as [G] make up tha majority of the people, if we have a game the numbers will be a little thin.

Other than that its always good fun (as long as people dont take it too seriously), and much killing is to be had.

Hope to see you on the servers, and welcome to Game.net :D

B

Blue(V)oon

yeah another DC player, more players makes for jumbo fun.

O

old.RedVenom

Jumbo masturbationary period for those who play more than once a month, fun for the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread