Can Spiderman come out to play?

C

[Cerebus]

What a f**king amazing film, I'm pretty sure I just saw Aunt May's nipple when she was in hospital but apart from that it was cool.

Amazing you say? Well it wasn't in the same league as say, Fight club but for 2 hours of action, I thought it was impressive.

A

- Algar -

Spiderman should be dragged out into the street and shot..

The scene in the rain was nice though :rolleyes:

O

old.0xygen

for an action film it was pretty good but it was typical mindless American type thing.

But the scene where he's trying to figure out how to shoot web is a classic :p

S

SFXman

I don't know why, but I found that movie to be fucking fabulous for some reason. I think the movie is GREAT. Naturally it doesn't get up to the level of more thought-out and psychological movies etc... but still, damn.
Seen it twice in the movies and once on TV. Got to see it again sometime soon since it's been a while.

O

old.tRoG

it was alright... bit too 'american hero' -ish for me, though.

and fight club was, for lack of a better word, crap.

at least, i thought it was.

A

Archeon

Spiderman was ok, But Die Another Day!!!

Argg!!!

As an action film it kicks ass, but as a bond film in genral it sucked to high heaven!!

The see-through plot, i mean please don't tell me i was the only one not to get the majority of the plot from the first 1/2 hour? the only thing i didn't guess was the big ass laser beam cannon thingie (which for a film thats supposed to be set in our time seems a little sci-fi really)

The Intro!! Jame Bond Captured!?! Locked Away For A YEAR!!! CURSE YOU MARKET RESEARCH!!!!

If it had any other name maybe i wouldn't be so agitated by this, but this this

<Holds Die Another Day at arms length>

This is a horrible little piece of market researched crap with very little past the action to make it worth watching more than once.

...Considering the ammount of content this probably deserves its own post but i can't be assed to move it. so sorry for muscling in on your spiderman post, i agree it was a good film :)

S

SFXman

Haven't seen the new Bond movie yet. Instead of reserving tickets earlier today I came home, made some coffee and err... got my hands on a copy *cough* of Sim Golf which I have now been eagerly playing.

S

Sharma

Die another die has converted me....im a bond fan now :D

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Die another die?

I like 'Dye another dye' much better... charcoal and rust red looks awesome together.

*cackles*

A

Archeon

Originally posted by sharma
Die another die has converted me....im a bond fan now :D

In that case watch the older ones, their lack of kick-ass visual effects is more than made up for by the story lines

that, and you'l never see a baddie as bad as 'Jaws' in any of the other bond films. he makes the bitch with diamonds in his face look like a wuss :)

S

SFXman

I don't think older bonds are superior to the new ones, especially since I think Brosnan is actually quite good. Some other bonds have been utter crap, such as Timothy Dalton.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Dalton was a good Bond! He was far more severe and serious than some of the others and made the whole secret agent thing more plausible than those monkies, Roger Moore and George Lazenby, who, I think, turned the whole Bond theme into a more tongue in cheek affair.

Sean Connery was the Uber Bond and will never be beaten. Pierce Brosnan is a damn good Bond and has done well. Timothy Dalton was a good Bond and is totally under-rated. Roger Moore and George Lazenby SUCK and should be erased from all their movies and existence.

I haven't seen the new one yet but I am a little apprehensive about it. No Q, too many CGI things and a dodgy plot don't bode well for a good Bond movie.

C

[Cerebus]

They should have the next James Bond as a fat floppy haird bastard who lives in france and releases secret information about MI5 to the worlds press.

It would be more realistic I suppose. :D

S

Sharma

Originally posted by [Cerebus]
They should have the next James Bond as a fat floppy haird bastard who lives in france and releases secret information about MI5 to the worlds press.

It would be more realistic I suppose. :D

a film about Uncle Sick(tm)?

T

Tasans

spidey.gif

:p

F

Fafnir

Next Marvel hero out on the big white screen is The Hulk. The big ugly green troll. :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I thought Dare Devil was out sooner? Xmen 2 will be out sometime early in 2003 as well.

Hurrah for comics.

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
I thought Dare Devil was out sooner? Xmen 2 will be out sometime early in 2003 as well.

Hurrah for comics.

Ohhh forgot about Dare Devil :)

S

Sharma

oh COME ON!!!

everyone knows superman was before all this!!!

C

[Cerebus]

I want the she hulk on the big screen, now she was fit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom